Hill walking stupidity

Dear Lord, how do you speculate whose cocks to suck for a bet while on guard duty?

“guard duty”. There’s a novel concept. How does one go about doing that? Although I was Guard Commander once. I don’t recall any tramps’ cock related wager discussions though.

Ah. One word in that title of that thread gives rise to a small problem: Army.

I am one of your tame ex-Crabs, lured here by the eloquent writings of those such as RTFQ (pbuh) and ConvoyCock, and who never went away, because it’s much better than e-goat*

I must add at this point that I have never been anything to do with the RAF Regiment. Shudder.

* tbh the aforementioned sucking of a tramps cock is probably better than E-Goat.

Last edited:

Site Admin

Old-Salt
Another good point there. I try to travel light, and I didn't take wallet or money. Realised if I had to drop into the "wrong" valley for any reason I could be stuck. Now stashed £20 in the bag for bus or taxi if required, fivers and pound coins. Might also be useful for refreshments.

If you don't take your wallet with you they might not be able to identify you half a century later:

Hunter discovers remains of man who died stalking goats in same mountains 53 years earlier

As an aside I also started to stash small amounts of cash in multiple denominations in different places for emergencies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
As an aside I also started to stash small amounts of cash in multiple denominations in different places for emergencies.
Really ?
What are the coordinates ?

Site Admin

Old-Salt
@CutLunchCommando you just got completely destroyed at your own game.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Slang for "can't tell his arrse from his elbow", or fekkenclueless when it comes to directions.

** Rigting - direction
Bevok - fecked up, clueless
I may have been subject to such allegations in the past.

What is bevok when it is not involved in slang? As I say google translate gave "guard" in its place.

Last edited: