Hilary Clinton showing her blunt side!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by SwearRodR, Oct 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hilary Clinton, US Secretary of State will have her work cut out for her after comments made in Pakistan. Maybe the blunt approach will work, certainly with the government. As for the general public I can't see them welcoming American intervention and help.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/29/world/main5449233.shtml

2. She's got a point though.

3. Irony of it though is that when her husband was at the helm he wasnt exactly forthcoming in addressing the warning signs that were given out over the likes of Al Qaeda.

4. Is it just me, or do any other ARRSErs find Hillary 'do-able'? I almost had to knock one out when she got all... forceful. Please tell me I'm not alone!

Concerned of Peterborough.

5. She is definitely better than Bill. :D

6. You are NOT alone Sir, although I think the deed should be done by us not jointly but severally and discreetly.

Pubescent of Putney. :hump:

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If you like shagging 62 year olds!

Personally, as she is just a couple of years older than me - YES :lol: 8)

8. 62 - since when have ARSErs been so picky. Babs Windsor is 72 and will have more time on her hands soon.

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I thought this thread read '.........shows her back side' and was terribly upset when it wasn't! Yes, I would!

And you have reason to be concerned, if you live in Peterboro!

10. I thought I was alone in finding her strangely hump able.

I think it's the power thing for me :omfg:

11. I'll pass on Hillary.

Chelsea Clinton, however, has definitely improved as a prospect in the last few years...

12. I would! bet she can be really dirty when she want to...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:wink:

Rodney2q

13. Before this thread heads off to the NAAFI, or similar, I would just like to point out that she has thighs like the proverbial prop forward. Secondly, would any of you seriously like to be "two's up" to Bill? :pukel:

If pushed, I would though.

14. Depends where he's been keeping the cigars when he offers them round...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

15. Oi Slipperman! Props have feelings too you know!