Hilary Clinton showing her blunt side!

Irony of it though is that when her husband was at the helm he wasnt exactly forthcoming in addressing the warning signs that were given out over the likes of Al Qaeda.

Is it just me, or do any other ARRSErs find Hillary 'do-able'? I almost had to knock one out when she got all... forceful. Please tell me I'm not alone!

Concerned of Peterborough.

BuckFelize said:
Is it just me, or do any other ARRSErs find Hillary 'do-able'? I almost had to knock one out when she got all... forceful. Please tell me I'm not alone!

She is definitely better than Bill. :D

BuckFelize said:

You are NOT alone Sir, although I think the deed should be done by us not jointly but severally and discreetly.

Pubescent of Putney. :hump:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you like shagging 62 year olds!

Personally, as she is just a couple of years older than me - YES :lol: 8)

62 - since when have ARSErs been so picky. Babs Windsor is 72 and will have more time on her hands soon.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
BuckFelize said:

I thought this thread read '.........shows her back side' and was terribly upset when it wasn't! Yes, I would!

And you have reason to be concerned, if you live in Peterboro!

I'll pass on Hillary.

Chelsea Clinton, however, has definitely improved as a prospect in the last few years...

BuckFelize said:

I would! bet she can be really dirty when she want to...

:wink:

Rodney2q

Before this thread heads off to the NAAFI, or similar, I would just like to point out that she has thighs like the proverbial prop forward. Secondly, would any of you seriously like to be "two's up" to Bill? :pukel:

If pushed, I would though.

slipperman said:
Before this thread heads off to the NAAFI, or similar, I would just like to point out that she has thighs like the proverbial prop forward. Secondly, would any of you seriously like to be "two's up" to Bill? :pukel:

If pushed, I would though.
Depends where he's been keeping the cigars when he offers them round...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

Oi Slipperman! Props have feelings too you know!

lsquared said:
BuckFelize said:

You are NOT alone Sir, although I think the deed should be done by us not jointly but severally and discreetly.

Pubescent of Putney. :hump:
Well, she is better looking than....

aghhhh, my eyes...

My 89 year old neighbour, over twenty years Service, including three and a half years as a prisoner of the Japs reckons he'd try queering before trying the 'thing' pictured on a stool above!

I agree with your neighbour - the threat of a bit of cupboard love with WMF would make me go gay - find me the Blue Oyster Club!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NotFredPerry The Intelligence Cell 197
dragknuckle Blue Jokes 1
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 68