Hilary Clinton a dyke?

oldbaldy

LE
The anonymous e-mails and letters began dropping into inboxes and through front doors this summer.

One claimed that Hillary Clinton was having a lesbian affair with Huma Abedin, her beautiful aide. ............................

..................Nobody is sure who is behind the attacks on Mrs Clinton ..... but the claims of lesbianism have found fertile ground on right-wing websites........
Looks like they both have a taste for women but perhaps Hilary gets the better looking ones.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2917646.ece

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Good for her if she's a dyke - especially with that fit looking loverly!

who cares... We don't need another Clinton in the White House regardless if she's a rug muncher or just plain old asexual.

A couple of months ago an American I was working with seemed really surprised that I hadn't heard she was a lesbian. He thought it was a well known fact.

Trotsky said:
Well I can think of far worse things for her to be, so fcuking what ?

BTW nice girlfriend !!

Trotsky
Nice? It looks like a fcuking she has only just left Belsen. I've seen more flesh on a butchers pencil.

Emactiated animated skeleton is what it is.

When it comes to Hillary, last time I saw a set of lips like that they had a hook in them.

Maybe Bill was just breaking Monica in for his missus!

Any way the Whitehouse would make a great swinger club!

Whitehouse Aids would have a whole new meaning!

Now THAT'S diplomacy!! Bill spu.nks all over the office Jewess and Hillary is engaged in canoe-races with the office Arab. I'd like to get a ringside seat at camp David during the "Summit"

What a vote-winner!! Promise the masses downloadable clips of your lesbo shenannigans in the Oval Office!! Who could say no to that?

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
According to Monica Flowers (one of Bill's birds) in her 'biography,' Bill told her that Hilary had "eaten far more pussy than he had".

I'm so glad that politics over here in the UK is a much more sedate, honest, and sleaze-free affair.

This rumour about Hilary enjoying sensible footwear wearers has been doing the rounds of the beltway since before Governor "Zipper-Problems" Clinton became president. is that why they are still together me thinks

LEGZ30 said:
A couple of months ago an American I was working with seemed really surprised that I hadn't heard she was a lesbian. He thought it was a well known fact.
More of a well known rumour. Anyway, who cares? (Apart from a lot of Americans of course)

How can she be a dyke when she clearly has a cock and balls.