Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RAF-padbrat, Nov 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I get the feeling that this maybe a complete waste of a new topic, however there are some things that I felt compelled to say... I have spent months reading and posting on e-goat. And lads and lasses nothing on there compares to the comedy genius in Thats what I call a NAAFI bar, or for that matter in here. Countless times over the last three weeks of my reading your exploits people have come into the office to see what the raucous laughter is in aid of. Now I think many of my fellow crabs are beginning to think I am insane as many of these occasions I am completely alone in the office! The only person who seems to understand the source of much hilarity is the Siggie full screw I work with, when after being informed of what I'm giggling at smiles proudly and nods knowingly. I think he credits himself for my filthy, incredibly black sense of humour... I however think I just joined the wrong mob!!!
  2. And let me be the first to welcome you here my dear. Have you posted your nude pictures as per S.O.P.'s or are you going to pm them to me? Have you any idea of the time? Have you been drinking? If you have been drinking to I look good to you?
    Mmmmmmmmm Crabs
  3. "raucous laughter" much too intelligent for the Naafi -

away with ya, away I say.

Thumps self on head: If your a hot chick with big hoots then stay all ya want.
  4. I work on a RAF unit!!!( however I am army...in the loosest sense of the word!) If you have big jubblies, loose knickers and looser morales, please do make yourself known :wink:
  5. r u that para walt or do you just like his picture as your thingy on the left
  6. Eh? Wa? Para walt??? I feckin resemble that remark!!! Why would I pretend to be a Para when I was in God's Corp? Hmmm? I'll feckin para walt ye!!! :x
  7. should i be outraged? not much else to do right now. :)
  8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Do speed up Old Boy, I believe that he is refering to the Avatar above, that being Pte Golden!
  9. :?
    Somehow I don't think the good buggrit is the one that isn't quite up to speed
  10. *cough* Well! Yes! I knew that :oops: Ive been up all night dagnabit!!
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Good morning my dear lady. Please pardon my tardiness in welcoming you to our fold. Be assured that here, you will find amusing tales, stimulating topics and intellectual discussions. And, should you ever need any help or advice, please feel free to contact me. I am very happy to assist a young lady who may be lost or adrift in any way, to provide a shelter, a comforting shoulder to lean on, a steady hand to guide you, and a warm welcome to greet you.
  12. I'm surprised Harry staish hasn't paid you a visit to stamp on the outbreak of morale. I understand that some units have a rigorously enforced ban on laughter at work, or at least that's what it looks like in some of the crewrooms!
  13. Watch him! Not only does he (attempt to) do Crabs, but he gives them as well... Don't ask me how I know. :oops:
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Oh, such tender, kind and welcoming words. Do you here the rattle, or the snake's hiss behind the words? Or the child, screaming in his basement?

Mine is the fold you should bring yourself to my sweet, for I have many delciacies to taste . . .
  15. "Come into my parlour", said the spider to the fly...

OFH, always ready to assist a fallen lady to her feet. By methods of his own devising.