high street discounts

doe's anybody know what high street store's give m,o,d discount's.at the moment burtons and blacks stores do and moto services do, but is there any other's.cheer's

Some Burger kings do. Most army/navy stores.

Cotswolds the outdoor people give 10% and The Sweat-Shop the running people give upto 20%.

Burger king at MOTO service stations oh and the MOTO shops and cafes as well . Basically staff discount

even with a discount its still worthwhile shopping around as a lot of the places that do a discount are more expensive than others that don't even with 10% off.
a discount that is very worthwhile can be found in florida, sea world and busch gardens will admit up to 4 family members entirely free on showing your mod 90.
that knocks our tight arsed british firms into a cocked hat......

then again i could have told paxo that tomorrow in work. ( i just wanted to publicise the florida perk ) :wink:

You get discounts in NY at the Empire State Building with your MOD90

burton clothes shops.
do suits, casual, and a squaddie discount. how very nice of them

look in this months soldier for burton discount info (october) its near the front somewhere. only 10% but hey more beer tokens no?

amazon vat free to bfpo... i love them. not a discount but better than filling out that really handy VAT form everytime

cheers easy

syncmaster said:
Just wondering, do the TA get a MOD90? if not do they get issued any type of ID card?
You get a MOD90, but not until you've finished recruit training I think. (I don't have one yet) Until then it's endless messing about getting chits-in-lieu for every training weekend/camp.

looktowindward said:
syncmaster said:
Just wondering, do the TA get a MOD90? if not do they get issued any type of ID card?
You get a MOD90, but not until you've finished recruit training I think. (I don't have one yet) Until then it's endless messing about getting chits-in-lieu for every training weekend/camp.
Ah bless you!!! lol

Well hurry up and finish recruits then :)

I was fortunate enough to get mine for my recuits course (and just forgot to hand it back in again afterwards ;) )

Although, a mate of mine (who started six months before me) had to make do with the 'shit-in-lieu' that he was issued when we did our TAFs1 (I think I've still got mine somewhere!?!?)

It's a bit of a double-edged sword because if you ever get stopped/pulled over/questioned for pissing on a train and you've got your MoD90 on you, you're going to have a hard job trying to convince the plods not to call it in to Chelsea Barracks to check if you've escaped!!

Although, sexy barmaids love looking at it ;) (jk)

LEITH ARMY STORES on Leith Walk, Edinburgh gave me forces discount last week.

Johnnies Night Club, Huddersfield let you in for two quid instead of five (Or at least they did last time I went.)

Some motorway services coffee shops do.

Lairdx said:
LEITH ARMY STORES on Leith Walk, Edinburgh gave me forces discount last week.

Johnnies Night Club, Huddersfield let you in for two quid instead of five (Or at least they did last time I went.)

Some motorway services coffee shops do.
I was there two weeks ago!!!! and they said they didn't do MOD discount?

But did get a little money off after a good bit of bartering :)

Did get money off at the pub!c triangle though!!!! ;)