High School Musical 2 (NSFW)

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by polar, Sep 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Should I let my daughters watch this stuff?

Just bee away with the TA for a week and got 'High School Musical 2' is out Dad on my return. Tried to help her out but this is what I found on the internet

Well, if it was Ashley Tisdale I wouldn't be moaning. (The golf practice FFS is Zac gay or a ethnic lover).

Or may Sarah Jane ........

Should Dads be banned from the NAAFI?

picture deleted.We do not need nude pictures, one way of getting arrse banned from D11 or work networks

2. She is very sexy though hey?

Shame there is just the one picture, looks as though she could do with some trimmage....I will happily oblige her :p :p :p

The film probably isn't worth watching anyway....more Disney musical pisss that is aimed at 5 year olds.......and their dad's :D

3. nasty curtains.

Does it make me a poof for thinking that? I think it does.

4. Oh cheers!

My little sprout has been banging on about this film for about a year! and is all set to watch it tomorrow evening, now I've got to sit there for an hour and a half with a Duran Duran! thinking about this photo! ya bas!

5. any chance of a warning next time. I just looked at this in an open plan office and almost smashed the computor trying to close the thing

6. Top tip,

most things in the NAAFI will most probably be a bit edgey.

7. True, but I was thinking along the lines of some chat about how people would like to go airtight with the femail cast, rather than full frontal shots which you must admit dont happen that often

8. Yeah thats fair, but we love it when they do!

more minge thats what i would say

9. My kids are mad about that Highschool Musical pish. My wee lad watched it as soon as it was shown on the Disney channel last Friday and recorded it on Sky Plus. Then his wee sister watched it as soon as she came back from staying at her pal's house. Then they repeated it for their friends a few hours later, followed by their cousins on the Sunday. AND the little bstards were playing the songs on YouTube as well. And sing all the bloody words. As soon as they turn 16 they're getting turfed out my house...I can't take it any more!!! Everything's so sickly treacle-sweet. Disney cnuts.

And yes, young Vanessa does need to square away a Brazilian.

10. Any chance of a link to the pic ? My 12YO daughter needs to be traumatised by the site of a sugary sweet Yank teen with her mutton on parade. And I also need to knock one out over the pic while the littleun is at school.....

11. LMFCO! Can just imagine the scene. Funny as feck