High Pay Band

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Disco_Mungo, Oct 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does any one have any decent information about whether the RMP are going to go on to the higher pay band? Try and resist the jibes about whether we're worth it - it's not a L'Oreal advert!
  2. doubt you are worth the extra expense, not even real police :):):)

3. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Why? Do you think you deserve it?
  4. I've heard that you are moving to the higher pay band, and that it will be backdated to 2001.

Only joking! :wink:
  5. Theres rumours that RN Regs have or are going on to higher. If so you would have thought both other SP would switch.
  6. I suppose it would be fair if they ever earned it :p
  7. Haven't heard it, but come on, seriously;

When do the RMP ever get a leg up on the pay ladder. Aint never gonna happen my friend. I suggest you get yourself out to some sun dripped location on a CP Tour and line your wallet that way.
  8. Heard the rumour too, but heard the Feds will get it first then us. Probably come at the same time as serving full 35 yrs instead of 22 comes in
  9. You allready get rapid promotion (for bugger all), I don't think that you'd get the higher pay band aswell.
  10. You might as well get it. Every other uneducated mupppet is getting it nowadays, so why not you lot.
    The day they started paying a potatoe peeler the same as a Technician was a sad day indeed.
  11. "There's no stopping what can't be stopped. No killing what can't be killed!"
  12. Matie,

You're clearly sitting on the high shelf between the steak and the mince. Why not do us all a service and jump off in to the deep freezer; you could save that last surviving brain cell of yours for future generations!! If you had any inclination of what the RMP guys go through to 'earn' a stripe, then it would furnish you with the knowledge to make a more informed decision. Clearly, informed decisions are not your thing! (Just an observation though...........). 8O
  13. Normally each others back boxes. You should all be issued Freddie Mercury 'taches as well as your first tape - homos.
  14. It's like a special offer at Tesco's this: Buy one pack of cheap mince, get a second pack free! Well done on the highlighting achievement - you are now fractionally more advanced than my son. He starts school next year - got no gold stars left for you matie!!You can always work as a bin-man when you leave H M Forces. Royal Military Police don't have any problems getting good management jobs when they leave - just wear your gloves yeh!!
  15. I think we might need a bigger boat, yeah. Do you know Andy yeah?

Edited 'cos I'm on the higher band already yeah, not bad for mince :lol: