High Pay Band

Does any one have any decent information about whether the RMP are going to go on to the higher pay band? Try and resist the jibes about whether we're worth it - it's not a L'Oreal advert!

Haven't heard it, but come on, seriously;

When do the RMP ever get a leg up on the pay ladder. Aint never gonna happen my friend. I suggest you get yourself out to some sun dripped location on a CP Tour and line your wallet that way.

Heard the rumour too, but heard the Feds will get it first then us. Probably come at the same time as serving full 35 yrs instead of 22 comes in

You might as well get it. Every other uneducated mupppet is getting it nowadays, so why not you lot.
The day they started paying a potatoe peeler the same as a Technician was a sad day indeed.

joepineapples said:
You might as well get it. Every other uneducated mupppet is getting it nowadays, so why not you lot.
The day they started paying a potatoe peeler the same as a Technician was a sad day indeed.
"There's no stopping what can't be stopped. No killing what can't be killed!"

StabTiffy2B said:
You allready get rapid promotion (for bugger all), I don't think that you'd get the higher pay band aswell.
Matie,

You're clearly sitting on the high shelf between the steak and the mince. Why not do us all a service and jump off in to the deep freezer; you could save that last surviving brain cell of yours for future generations!! If you had any inclination of what the RMP guys go through to 'earn' a stripe, then it would furnish you with the knowledge to make a more informed decision. Clearly, informed decisions are not your thing! (Just an observation though...........). 8O

BuzzMan said:
StabTiffy2B said:
You allready get rapid promotion (for bugger all), I don't think that you'd get the higher pay band aswell.
Matie,

You're clearly sitting on the high shelf between the steak and the mince. Why not do us all a service and jump off in to the deep freezer; you could save that last surviving brain cell of yours for future generations!! If you had any inclination of what the RMP guys go through to 'earn' a stripe, then it would furnish you with the knowledge to make a more informed decision. Clearly, informed decisions are not your thing! (Just an observation though...........). 8O
Normally each others back boxes. You should all be issued Freddie Mercury 'taches as well as your first tape - homos.

It's like a special offer at Tesco's this: Buy one pack of cheap mince, get a second pack free! Well done on the highlighting achievement - you are now fractionally more advanced than my son. He starts school next year - got no gold stars left for you matie!!You can always work as a bin-man when you leave H M Forces. Royal Military Police don't have any problems getting good management jobs when they leave - just wear your gloves yeh!!

By end of play 2017 all regular army personnel will be on the higher pay band. The Chefs, the Clerks and the RMPs will then go onto the Super Pay Band (SPB), while the Paras and Commandos go onto Ultra Mega Pay Pand (UMPB). Normal Pay rates will be reserved for Pioneers and snivelling Techies (Stop whinging, you still get x-factor pay). This is to come into line with Pay 2010 , which will be implemented in 2016. As I will be administrating myself under JPA, I intend to give myself one of those fat pay rises like the BHS boss did last year, and blow it all on bouncy castles, sherbert dib-dabs and whores. Sounds like a plan to me Watson....

BuzzMan said:
Royal Military Police don't have any problems getting good management jobs when they leave
Really. How does being a military policeman/woman equate to management per se - any more than being a clerk, techie, inf SNCO or higher? I agree that RMPs can do well in some business sectors, mainly due to that well rehearsed willingness to stab each other in the back to get a leg up, which becomes second nature very quickly.

You might as well continue to pretend you're a policeman really.

BuzzMan said:
If you had any inclination of what the RMP guys go through to 'earn' a stripe, then it would furnish you with the knowledge to make a more informed decision.
Go on then, tell us exactly what horrors monkeys "go through" before they get their first tape from the Rice Crispie box. Basic and trade training maybe? Or maybe you have to train as a grunt for 4 years first, then a VM, then an AAC soldier, then a bleep, then a Trog, then be tortured by the KGB etc, etc, etc.

The first stripe rank is a necessity in order to give you rank superiority over the majority of your client base and that's all it is, a necessity. It certainly isn't earned in the way that conventional Army rank is (i.e. you are a buck fcuk private until you show potential in your own trade) and it certainly isn't deserved. The RMP are worse than BATS, at least air techs realise that their Kellogs rank is only there to justify the money.

Guys, if there's one thing I know, it's that training makes a soldier. The more he does, the better he becomes. Therefore the argument that RMP's "earn" their first stripe (and second, since we're going that way) is bollocks. I'm attached to Monkeys, and if my 'training to experience' comparison is correct, they nust have trained for about a week, tops.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Fcuk off you ******!! :)

Latest Threads