High Definition - motion blur

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by flynavy, May 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just been watching location x3 from last night on channel 4 HD. If you saw it the posh totty bird was wearing a red coat, every time on my tv it appeared as if the picture was flashing/stuttering - whenever there was a bright red on the screen.

No problem when viewing the 2 foxy lesbians buying there first house!

Is this motion blur?

i have got a Panasonic 42" Viera with sky HD package my tv is set to 1080i

2. I watched the same programme last night, also 1080i (on my 1080p tv) and also saw the blurriness of the reds. This is the first time I have seen any motion blur on this tv in either HD or SD, so I suspect it was Ch4's problem, not ours.

3. okay many thanks for the reply - what did you think of the two lesbians?

4. Now they were good, i too had the flicker on the red, so id safely say its CH4s prob, however back to those two Lesbians :)

5. The disadvantage of HD is that it shows up so many imperfections. The dark-haired one had a couple of nasty blackheads and one whitehead on her left cheek. They'd have both got it though, and a threesome would be fanfuckingtastic. An eightsome, with them both closed down to Zulu Alpha, would be a better dit though!

6. the flicker would of been picked up through recording gear, should be nothing to do with the TV!

7. Which refresh rate has your Viera got?