• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

High Definition - motion blur

just been watching location x3 from last night on channel 4 HD. If you saw it the posh totty bird was wearing a red coat, every time on my tv it appeared as if the picture was flashing/stuttering - whenever there was a bright red on the screen.

No problem when viewing the 2 foxy lesbians buying there first house!

Is this motion blur?

i have got a Panasonic 42" Viera with sky HD package my tv is set to 1080i

I watched the same programme last night, also 1080i (on my 1080p tv) and also saw the blurriness of the reds. This is the first time I have seen any motion blur on this tv in either HD or SD, so I suspect it was Ch4's problem, not ours.

The disadvantage of HD is that it shows up so many imperfections. The dark-haired one had a couple of nasty blackheads and one whitehead on her left cheek. They'd have both got it though, and a threesome would be fanfuckingtastic. An eightsome, with them both closed down to Zulu Alpha, would be a better dit though!

Latest Threads