"High Class"Whore

BBC News - Hardtalk - Brooke Magnanti: Prostitution was empowering

So this woman is a self acclaimed "High Class" Whore - every credit to her.

But despite her being a doctor, the acne scarred faced whore looks worse than some of the hookers in Amsterdam, I particularly enjoyed a Jeniffer Lopez lookalike (in my stoned opinion).

So does being "high class" make her any better (cleaner, talented) than a common crack whore?

I recon my 150 gilder (whatever it was before euro) back scuttle was more fun than a few hours with acne face for god knows what price.

High class? Looks to to me to be your average skiprat but one that has survived an acid attack to the boat race. Minger.

BBC News - Hardtalk - Brooke Magnanti: Prostitution was empowering

So this woman is a self acclaimed "High Class" Whore - every credit to her.

But despite her being a doctor, the acne scarred faced whore looks worse than some of the hookers in Amsterdam, I particularly enjoyed a Jeniffer Lopez lookalike (in my stoned opinion).

So does being "high class" make her any better (cleaner, talented) than a common crack whore?

I recon my 150 gilder (whatever it was before euro) back scuttle was more fun than a few hours with acne face for god knows what price.

I've seen better.... she doesnt float my boat! Infact she should be paying me if I were to dive in her clunge!

Shes fucking rats, I'd still rattle her but her face is reminiscent of the boulder creature from fantastic four, story is a bit like that one a while back I think was a bird saying women were jealous of her good looks? She was fucking honking too.

She needs to get together with that ugly former slapper, Davina McCall. Both would seemingly suck dick for a bit of attention.

There is no such thing as a high class whore, because a whore is a whore is a whore. Apparently some are more expensive than others, and apparently the cheaper ones are better because they are more desperate for the cash. So I've heard anyhow.

She needs to get together with that ugly former slapper, Davina McCall. Both would seemingly suck dick for a bit of attention.
Really.........don't have her number do you ?? I'd be on that Davina like a pikey emptying a skip.

Before my wife made an honest man of me and I gladly turned my back on a life of debauchery I uesd to be a real whore-monger!!

I have whore hunted all over the world and paid prices from 3 quid (Kenya) to 400 quid for a so called high class whore in London. Now, dont get me wrong the 400 quid hooker was an absolute stunner (Jenna Jaimeson lookalike) but as soon as I'd shot my load I thought "what the fuck have I done?" I mean I could have had a wank and saved loads of dosh.

Give me a cheap third world whore any day!!!!

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
Before my wife made an honest man of me and I gladly turned my back on a life of debauchery I uesd to be a real whore-monger!!

I have whore hunted all over the world and paid prices from 3 quid (Kenya) to 400 quid for a so called high class whore in London. Now, dont get me wrong the 400 quid hooker was an absolute stunner (Jenna Jaimeson lookalike) but as soon as I'd shot my load I thought "what the fuck have I done?" I mean I could have had a wank and saved loads of dosh.

Give me a cheap third world whore any day!!!!
But surely you can mitigate the cost by using that mental image to knock one out. Using it instead of a jazz mag at £3.00 a pop you've paid for it after 133 1/3 Jodrells. You're a glass is half empty chap if you ask me.

High class because of her oh so "Rodneyfied" accent, the twunt.

The boat reminds me of "Its one small step for man........."