High Class Callgirls at £2500 per hour...!

Litotes said:
Letterwritingman said:
I note that the BBC said they were 'High Class', thats your 'strike one'.
For £2500/hr I shall ignore your bitchiness...

Litotes
Even I put out for less than that.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
For 2 and a half grand an hour, i'd book Jarrod for a fortnight. Might sting a bit, but the seat of the Ascari A10 i'd acquire afterwards would be worth it :D

Im glad he is getting pulled up for this.£2500 for one bird is an affront to the world of whoredom.For that cash I could have have three week's in Pattaya and get up to the sort of thing's that would make Calligula blush.

Fugly said:
For 2 and a half grand an hour, i'd book Jarrod for a fortnight. Might sting a bit, but the seat of the Ascari A10 i'd acquire afterwards would be worth it :D
I'd pay good money for that.

Oh, and Litotes, does it look like I eat chips?

FatBoyGeorge said:
Will you do a Forces Discount, Litotes?
Only if you book a block of 10 sessions, cash up front.... :D

Litotes

as soon as I have worked out how to sub-contract this, cough, business, I will get back to you.... :D

The_Snail said:
Fugly said:

No, but that might mean that no-one takes you up on your offer....

ooooooohhhhh..... that wasn't me typing, that was the beer.....

Lits

Litotes said:
The_Snail said:
Fugly said:

No, but that might mean that no-one takes you up on your offer....

ooooooohhhhh..... that wasn't me typing, that was the beer.....

Lits
What offer? I see no offer.

I reckon I could take Jarrod for free anyway.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
For clarification, Jarrod is required to cough up the aforementioned 2.5 grand for the privilege of my ricker. Per hour. Hence my shiny car.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
jarrod248 said:
Fugly said:
For clarification, Jarrod is required to cough up the aforementioned 2.5 grand for the privilege of my ricker. Per hour. Hence my shiny car.
£2500 for your ancient pile ridden ricker? Thank God I've still got a left-hand. Drop your prices and I'll nibble your piles off.
Denied. Price negotiable for the quality of the reachround.

insert-coin-here said:
For that cash I could have have three week's in Pattaya and get up to the sort of thing's that would make Calligula blush.
You're not the bloke who tried to shag the mechanical bull in the Rodeo Girls GoGo bar by any chance are you?

Bizzarely, their web site advertises 'ladies' named 'Oil', 'Nit', 'Uwee', 'Gay' and, my personal favourite, Poo. Either English isn't their first language or the bloke who did their web site has a sense of humour.

(Hells bells. I'm sure Poo was a fella last time I was there).

Ancient_Mariner said:
insert-coin-here said:
For that cash I could have have three week's in Pattaya and get up to the sort of thing's that would make Calligula blush.
You're not the bloke who tried to shag the mechanical bull in the Rodeo Girls GoGo bar by any chance are you?

Bizzarely, their web site advertises 'ladies' named 'Oil', 'Nit', 'Uwee', 'Gay' and, my personal favourite, Poo. Either English isn't their first language or the bloke who did their web site has a sense of humour.

(Hells bells. I'm sure Poo was a fella last time I was there).
Not that I remember,still after A couple of week's there you get so jaded you have to push the envelope A bit :twisted: my money is on A booty.

lits,

£2500 for you? Think you've omitted the decimal.

Found it

£2.50

But is that still with free ice cream and you pay for the room?