Hiding a serve case of herpes from your partner?

Lads, due to come back after a recent tour, and have managed to get myself a severe case of herpes after some long cold nights being warmed up by one of my squaddies!

Now how am I going to get rid of the evidence by the time I get back to my wife and kids, she's always been a fan of playing with my arsehole during sex, (maybe why I enjoyed my squaddie so much) but she'll definitely have concerns about my lifestyle once I get back if I still have signs of herpes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and do share advice or stories if you can!

B. O. H.

(bag over head)

M

Mark The Convict

Are you sure you want to add Roadside IED to your ignore list?

PS, it's spelled s-e-v-e-r-e you fucking dullard.

Lads, due to come back after a recent tour, and have managed to get myself a serve case of herpes after some long cold nights being warmed up by one of my squaddies!

Now how am I going to get rid of the evidence by the time I get back to my wife and kids, she's always been a fan of playing with my arsehole during sex, (maybe why I enjoyed my squaddie so much) but she'll definitely have concerns about my lifestyle once I get back if I still have signs of herpes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and do share advice or stories if you can!
12 pints of mild,
A good hot curry,
An Lb of liquourish,
a bit of castor oil,
a bowl of all bran

Won't cure your complaint but will remind you what your arsehole is for....................................................

Place chisel on forehead... headbutt something hard and un-gving.

Seriously....

Tell missus you will be a couple of weeks late, seduce the milkman and hide on camp for a few weeks.

Use lots of cover up and blame it on your missus catching it from the milkman

And you thought USMC was a nuisance...

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer