Hideously ugly woman criticises Princess

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
It does of course help if you're critiquing looks, that you don't have a face like a Warthogs Arse shitting a set of false teeth.

Being The Ladies Favourite I feel free to comment. I prefer the Sister.

I find it fascinating, the amount of coverage and gravitas, given to somebody's opinion on the basis of what they've done, regardless of whether they have any relevent experience to add to the debate. Bono and others waffling on about the vast untapped record market of Africa. The eye candy and faux actress Sienna Miller flapping her chops about the enviroment and so on ad nauseum.

I suspect that Ms Mantel is merely showing how jealous she is of someone earning more then her through being good looking.

I must say though that Ms Mantel is worth two of the Duchess of Cambridge, in fact I'd go further and say that by volume or weight the figure rises to three or four.

Is she wearing one of them inflatable Sumo suits?

Has anyone said they would yet? Two's up.
I'd rather shit out a kidney.

I am married to a redhead and I am also easily led after a few beers. However, one has to draw the line somewhere. The amount of alcohol required to make me say yes would in fact render me unconscious before I could do anything.

Rodney2q

She reminds me of one of those ape like troglodytes known as Morlocks from the film Time Machine. Should keep her opinions to herself with a boat race like that

"No, no after you." (Backing away) "No, please I insist, you first. Enjoy!(Doubling away) Door slams.

Given the nashers, clearly a BJ is well out of the question?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Spoilt my brekky you git!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 48
Mighty_doh_nut Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 89
M Officers 25