Hickok45 with That Rifle.........

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Blogg, Jun 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He appears to be terrible at absorbing recoil, and I can't for the life of me work out why after he fires a shot seems to completely drop the gun from his shoulder.

Watched his video on the Lee Enfield No5 Jungle Carbine and made me really want one.
  2. Not that great a shot either..... How many old and bold ran and grabbed a box of tissues...?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Watched a fair amount of his stuff and hes not a bad shot at all for the most part. Seen him hit that 80 yard gong consistently with a .22 pistol. The Americans seem to have elevated him to godlike status though.
  4. The stock is too short for him and it's twating him on the cheek. Anyone else remember the nice chip the back sight used put in your glasses?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I like him, he's enthusiastic. Have a look at this one where he puts a couple of mags through a Sten into a 50gal drum filled with water, then finishes it off with his pistol. You just know that if you called him a cowboy, he'd take it as a massive complement :)

STEN Gun Full Auto Fun! - YouTube
  6. Rag drills, did no-one ever tell him that the first four inches don't count on the top cover? Well that's what your girlfriend says......was that NATO standard DI patter?
  7. Not surprising: he is 6' 8" !!
  8. I certainly prefer him over FPS russia as hes not just constantly making things explode and he gives you a fair bit of history on the guns too. I've noticed he doesn't appear to handle recoil well with a lot of guns but its probably because they're to short for him and as he drops the gun down quickly after each shot. He does seem to be a reasonably good shot as half the guns aren't sighted in right and has to compensate for them.
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

middle aged hay fever isn't funny :)
    • Like Like x 3
  10. I got the cure last week, yes I am a twat.

I'll put up a piccy when I get the chance.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I know a family from Croatia who called their eldest daughter Inerga.

• Like Like x 1