AAC Harrogate, Bradley Sqn 1970-72
30 Sig Regt, 3 Sqn (AMF(L)) 1972-75
2 Div HQ & Sig Regt, Bunde, 2 Sqn 1975-78
1 AIDU RAOC, Catterick, 1978-80
8 Fd Force HQ & Sig Sqn, Tidworth, 1980-81 *Photo on gallery*
5 Inf Bde HQ & Sig Sqn, Aldershot 1981-83
663 Sqn, 3 Regt AAC, Soest 1983-85
30 Sig Regt, HQ Sqn 1985-87

Enjoyed them all XMT 2 Div, which was crap but still a laugh on occasions.
Now stuck in Manchester, which is not quite as bad as Basra, but give it time.

Hi Ron.
I was 71C (Rawson) at Harrogate, but you probably know a good schoolmate of mine who was Bradley (Bop Op! :D ) Sqn 70C - name of Trev Cowell, a fellow Cumbrian? He left some time ago, but we still keep in touch occasionally.
It doesn't look as if our paths have crossed since we were both sprogs, but I hope you are keeping the wolves from the door in Manchester!

slipperman said:
Hi Ron.
I was 71C (Rawson) at Harrogate, but you probably know a good schoolmate of mine who was Bradley (Bop Op! :D ) Sqn 70C - name of Trev Cowell, a fellow Cumbrian? He left some time ago, but we still keep in touch occasionally.
It doesn't look as if our paths have crossed since we were both sprogs, but I hope you are keeping the wolves from the door in Manchester!
Hi mate, I was proud to be a Bop (didn't know any better at the time :lol: ).
Course I remember Trev, though we graced him with the monicker Pleb, please pas my regards and if he is on t'iternet my email address which I will PM you
Manchester was not my first choice of domicile, but that of my long haired oppo, but I do my best to keep the area running in a military fashion.