Hi

If you are not a colonel, are you'

1. a bone-idle PSI in the TA who could get of his backside and do some work instead of blaming the TA

2. an instructor who has run out of ways to skive of doing any work.

3. a forman of signals in the project team

4. a paedophile

5. an RP which is the LOWEST form of life

bobos said:
If you are not a colonel, are you'

1. a bone-idle PSI in the TA who could get of his backside and do some work instead of blaming the TA

2. an instructor who has run out of ways to skive of doing any work.

3. a forman of signals in the project team

4. a paedophile

5. an RP which is the LOWEST form of life
6. an OXYGEN THIEF

You could always show some initiative - clean a wagon, sweep the garages, make your superior a cup of tea, bull your boots - theres always plenty to do - just need to get off of yer arrse and do it - never know you may impress someone and get promoted to the human race.

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
dirt_bike_rider said:
I am the boss you gimp! I dont have a wagon, and I am in my year off as im just newly promoted and getting paid sh** loads! Oh and I dont have a garage, well I do joined onto my 4 bedroom house. Put that in your pipe and smoke it suckers!!!!!
Boring Fcuking Moron

I suspect your condition is treatable - a 5.56 between the eyes should do the job.

youre the boss with a rant like that! are you the boss of your nursery class?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can't we give this tw@t and American_Dominion an exclusive forum for themselves to bore each other to death.

OSACIN said:
You could always show some initiative - clean a wagon, sweep the garages, make your superior a cup of tea, bull your boots - theres always plenty to do - just need to get off of yer arrse and do it - never know you may impress someone and get promoted to the human race.
What fcking year are you living in???

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
newly promoted and getting paid sh** loads!

Sh!t loads !!. Well, he must be in the army then !!

I heard dirt bike rider enjoys people hooning it up his dirt track.

Let me think....

He's bored because he has no life
He lives in a 4 bedroomed house because he lives with his parents
He has the name dirt_bike_rider because he's only 15 and rides scrapped scaggy chickens with his chav friends
He's the boss of his pikey gang (usually found riding scaggy chickens)
He gets paid sh!t loads of money....from his paper round
His garage belongs to his dad where the lawn mower and his scaggy chicken is kept
the only pipe he sucked? well i'll leave that to your imaginations.

Kids, you just gotta laugh at them!

This dirt bike rider (aka twat on moped) has the potential to become an officer, he is no f***ing use to anyone, thick, stupid, un-loved, unwanted, and still breathing (sadly). I am sure the corps can find room for you, as it has f***ing hundreds of your sort already.

Latest Threads