Hi

Very sad, but at least he didn't have to suffer the fate of almost ever other male entertainer of a certain age and experience the early morning knock on the door from the Yewtree team.

HI :) I was Sid Vicious. I don't think we've met?

Ah, yes, a bit of blow… maybe that's why I don't remember… Loved your music, man! Based my own stuff on it. You and Ol' Blue Eyes.

I've mixed up two posts there - BOGOF. I may give up for the night, but not before I pucker my lips around your bell. Hang on, I may have this reversed...

Hi. Kenny Ball again. Man, me and Acker had careers going. I mean the BIG time. We had the ******* world at our feet, man.

Then along came The Beatles.... oh yeah, and that **** Bernard Cribbins.

Hi. Kenny Ball again. Man, me and Acker had careers going. I mean the BIG time. We had the ******* world at our feet, man.

Then along came The Beatles.... oh yeah, and that **** Bernard Cribbins.
I'm spar,,,,Bernard Cribbins

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I'm spar,,,,Bernard Cribbins

Hi, Bernard. You must have been pissed off when that baldy poof **** started calling himself 'Right Said Fred'. Never mind, did you ever manage to cop a butcher's of Jenny Agutter's tits when you were filming in The Railway Children?

Hi, Sid. How're ya doin'? It's me-Frank Ifield. Not seen you since we did that compilation album: 'Sid Vicious Sings Frank Ifield-I Remember You, You ****'.

How did it sell?
I can't remember any ******, let alone you or the £2,405,771 we generated form your/our music. So sue me. Nancy says "HI".

Hi, Bernard. You must have been pissed off when that baldy poof **** started calling himself 'Right Said Fred'. Never mind, did you ever manage to cop a butcher's of Jenny Agutter's tits when you were filming in The Railway Children?
I refuse to answer on the grounds.......

Latest Threads