Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Chelsea20, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well im new here, am currently in the process of applying for British Army (regs), have my doc appt next week to fill in med forms.

Am 21 in september have been married 2 years, been with my husband 4 and a half years and we have a beautiful daughter who is 6 weeks old.

If you are wondering about me wanting too join the army after having a baby I have actually posted in the joining forum for regulars, for advice from people who have joined the army with a young child and husband or someone who knows of someone who has..

That is what brought me here! :)
    So i hope i can find some good advice and honest opinions thanks alot take care all !!
  2. Less chat, more rat.
  3. That went well, didn't?

Apart from the shortage of photos.
  4. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

This is going to end in tears...
  5. How come it took so long to have a kid? Crock-pot on the fritz?
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Ooh, this might end badly if my recollection of the 'funny' men piling into this forum previously is reliable.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wow, About as immature as the guys in my husbands previous reg!!... And heres me expecting SENSIBLE advice.. ahh well, cant have it all ;).
  8. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

You have posted similar in at least 2 places. Disco has advised you where to look on the ARRSE site.

If this is not a wah, good luck in your future Army career.

I would advise you not to flame or wind up the regulars on here who will see you as fair game; your call.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app
  9. You're the mong that's posted this in the "social events" part of the website.

When are we going for a beer?
  10. A beer?

Taking things slowly this time, are you?
  11. Are you applying to be a cook, a secretary, or an operator in the Womens Auxilary Baloon Corps?
  12. I like boobies.
  13. Well, you're in the right place.
  14. Robust MOD action will be in effect. ;-) Funny men beware. :omg: Seriously though Sluggy could give you some pointers about joining the regs as a woman. She is (alledgely) female and has been in for a tour or two. (No shit)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.