Hi

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by missam, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there anyone who is a wife or girlfroend of a fusiler?

2. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

What is a 'fusiler' and have you any concept of the danger you're in?

• Like Like x 2
  3. I am.But for identity checking purposes I need to see a picture of you.

4. FORMER_FYRDMAN

And so it begins...

5. Why do you need to see a pic, I am a girlfriend and just wanted to chat to others

6. Larks' tongue. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely. Dromedary pretzels, only half a denar. Tuscany fried bats.

• Like Like x 3
  7. If I say........ damn. Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI.

Please move this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This will end badly

9. You're in the wrong forum love. Bin this thread and have a proper look around the site or you'll find yourself taking flak and being asked for boobie pics within seconds.

10. FORMER_FYRDMAN

Assuming that you're not a wah, do yourself a big fat favour and go to this bit of the site unless you want to be pestered by gnarled old pervs demanding pictures of your norks. There you go, that's my good deed for the year.

The Other Half

11. Or go to rearparty

12. I am the girlfriend of a fusilier. I like chick-flicks, pink fizz and kittens.

x

Sandy

13. Missam, click on famillies tab at the top.

14. If this thread follows recent form, there will be 10 pages of it before the clock strikes 5 (GMT). Moths to a flame.

15. I believe there was a Fusilier that had a wife once so chances are there might be a girlfriend or a wife somewhere.

Do you know what a school is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.