Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
What is a 'fusiler' and have you any concept of the danger you're in?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
And so it begins...

P

PrinceAlbert

If I say........ damn. Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI, Not the NAAFI.

Please move this thread.

Why do you need to see a pic, I am a girlfriend and just wanted to chat to others
You're in the wrong forum love. Bin this thread and have a proper look around the site or you'll find yourself taking flak and being asked for boobie pics within seconds.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Why do you need to see a pic, I am a girlfriend and just wanted to chat to others
Assuming that you're not a wah, do yourself a big fat favour and go to this bit of the site unless you want to be pestered by gnarled old pervs demanding pictures of your norks. There you go, that's my good deed for the year.

The Other Half

I am the girlfriend of a fusilier. I like chick-flicks, pink fizz and kittens.

x

Sandy

If this thread follows recent form, there will be 10 pages of it before the clock strikes 5 (GMT). Moths to a flame.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a forum about the milk of human kindness and dairy products in general?

Can we have a forum about the milk of human kindness and dairy products in general?
Let's repurpose this one.

Firstly, the milk of human kindness has always seemed a bit sinister to me. Why milk?

Secondly, I'm on firmer ground with real milk. Not that milk can be classed as ground in a literal sense. I used to like milk as a drink but when I was a child Margaret Thatcher decreed that it had to be at room temperature and suddenly it was disgusting.

Milk is made in sheds by cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads