Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Stone21, Aug 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This will just be short and sweet, how can I get an early posting from Germany to the uk? I've been out there for over a year now and though it's been alright, it messes up so many things with the girl friend I know I sound like a prat just doing it for the girl friend, but I've tried Germany and it's not for me.

I'd love to be posted in the uk I don't care where just anywhere. Thanks
  2. Just as well you didn't post this in the NAAFI.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I once heard a rumour that if you spoke with your CofC rather than faceless people behind computer screen that you dont know you could actually get a decent answer.......Weird I know but might be worth a shot.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. How old are you? Genuine question.
  5. I guess this was a bad idea
  6. I don't know. What the hell is wrong with you? You do know that it is highly likely that it is the last time you be posted to Germany as British forces will be pulling out? You have a chance to be part of it all before it all closes and you want to leave. Words fail me, you are a fool.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Why not bin the UK Dorris and find a boxhead to square away?
    • Like Like x 4
  8. I know this will be the last time I'll be posted in Germany, I wanted to get out of the UK to see what Germany is all about it's just not for me that's all I've at least tried. I know all about the things I will lose if I go back to the Uk even with all that in mind I do wish to go back
  9. Stone, if that is your wish, as stated above (By The IRON): Speak to your Chain of Command. They are the only ones who will authorise this kind of early move. Better think up a better reason than 'Cos I miss my Mrs', as that probably won't wash.

Good luck.

10. And don't start an AWOL thread if you get told to crack on. There's been enough of that thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. My advice is to man the **** up and get in your SSM's In Tray.

You might get told to do one, but at least you'll know where you stand.

As for the blart, how are you going to cope with an Op Tour?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Stay in Germany and shag whores.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Is that option being given by MCM now adays??????
  14. I feel your pain.
  15. Interesting theory Iron!

I thought procedure for welfare issues like this then you only had to walk up to the SSM's office (no marching when it's welfare)

Stone if you are seriously looking for advice on here then don't ignore questions aimed at you!