Hi - Newbie here

Hi everyone,

I'm new here; though I've been browsing ARRSE for a while now - this place is awesome!!

Gobby

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Welcome, welcome . . . welcome to the friendly world of ARRSE.

So, tell me, asl?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are you male or female? If male, are you smooth and slightly chubby? If female, it doesn't matter what description, you are welcome.

Gobby said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new here; though I've been browsing ARRSE for a while now - this place is awesome!!

Gobby
No it's not. It's full of civvies. Civvies can't fuck, fight or sup.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Are you male or female? If male, are you smooth and slightly chubby? If female, it doesn't matter what description, you are welcome.
I'm female

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Gobby said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'm female
Excellent. Welcome, I will look after you.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Gobby said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'm female
hmmmmmmm - tell me you're under [insert ludicrous and totally illegal age here]! Just for OFAH's benefit of course. :)

Bikini_Black said:
are you as smokin' hot as sarah michelle gellar, my avatar?

if so, never EVER let on to these guys, theyre like a battalion of five dicked dogs.
No comment

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Gobby said:
Bikini_Black said:

if so, never EVER let on to these guys, theyre like a battalion of five dicked dogs.
No comment
Ignore them. Do not ever post a photo, just pm it to me instead and that will preserve your modesty, security and peace of mind. Or I can take the photo for you. You would be safe with me.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
How about posting a naked picture of yourself so we can reach a verdict.

I have this strange feeling of deja vue.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bloody computer double posting!!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Gobby said:
Bikini_Black said:

No comment
Ignore them. Do not ever post a photo, just pm it to me instead and that will preserve your modesty, security and peace of mind. Or I can take the photo for you. You would be safe with me.
Safe as in Kaa and monkeys?

Gobby said:
Bikini_Black said:

No comment
so you're a munter? great, I'll do stuff to you, I have almost no standards. If you're a bit of a porker that would help.