hi just wanted to know about the army entrance test?

:D hi i'm new to this site i'm just 16 and hopeing to join the army in about 10 weeks i'm set to go for the entrance test and just want some info on what its like :?: if i pass i'm hopeing to go to bassingbourn to do the Army Development Course (Advanced) 29 weeks i think :!:

Avre

Old-Salt
You should have recieved all the relevant info from the Recruitment office including the practice book for the Barb test.

hi i just passed my b a r b 2day i did very well it was not hard at alllllllllllllllllllll

E

error_unknown

nfwebs said:
hi i just passed my b a r b 2day i did very well it was not hard at alllllllllllllllllllll
You need to repair your keyboard, the L key is sticking.

God help us, with his keyboard skills, its going to be like Chinese whispers. "Send three and fourpence, we're going to a dance!" :roll:

nfwebs said:
Congrats, same here ;)

Wasn't hard first or second time round, the pc crashed on my first go :D

no not deepcut soz mate i have just passed rsc and am going to afc harrogate in september :lol:

Yea, the BARB test is pretty easy; watered down version of the 11+ if you ask me, LOL... Im waiting for my RSC dates too, hopefully going to Harrogate in January... hoping to be an BAT lol.