HI JUST a quick question please?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by jmse, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i have a question please. I Left phase one training because one i had shock of capture and two iwanted to go into something else but i had to wait. Unless i go into infantry so with my family filling my head with stuff (our family is mainly in the army) i decided to do it then i started brickin it.I just remember one of my sgt sayin that youl'll regret leaving and then we will see you back here in few months.Well hes right i regret leaving now and every time i pass the army careers i think to my self what a WHY DID LEAVE im missing my mates and the army life its been a year now. the only thing is now i have a thing for the infantry but dont want to join due to i think they will look at my record and see ive been before and treat me like shit do you guys/girls think they will treat me like shit? ?

2. No we ussually look after our foreign soldiers who don't have English as their first language ^~

3. You could always join the TA and use it as a building block to get back in?

4. You might get a little bit of shit for it, but take it on the chin and once you show them that you actually want to be there they should ease off you.

Remember your phase one training is only a small part of your military career and you'll soon get through it.

5. Try using one of the stickies it stops Disco having to lock threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.