Hi it's me again

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Third19Time91Lucky, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, now I'm all game for some feedback, and some criticism however I'm not looking for people to make me feel like an idiot, I've recently come out of basic training (17th January) because of some personnel circumstances, and I thought joining the TA would be a good idea, best of both worlds, be at home near my family to support them whilst thiggs are the way they are and still have a military career. But it's not really working out, I've allready made an application to an artillery batter in the TA, but I realised I made a massive mistake, yes I'm stupid for leaving I understand that. I don't need anybody to tell me this, now because I've left so soon, and applied for the TA ( I've already had an initial interview with the recruiting SGT who is all game for me joining and te staff at the TAC are happy I'm joining ) BUT I have realise I belong with the regulars and not in civilian life as I hate it well and truly. My perfect life would be live and breathe military. Can anybody advise me or tell me if I can swap my app from TA to regs? My RG8 form has been sent Upto Glasgow and awaiting my medical to come back... I would appreciate something I can use positively. I'm visiting an AFCO tomorrow. It's not te one I was recruited at as I'm
    Not in my home town. Thanks in advance!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2. This isnt Facebook so no need for the life story it just leads to trolling. Just speak with the AFCO tomorrow, good luck.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.