Hi, I'm Paul but really I'm Paula. Can I lick you out??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by steven seagull, Aug 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello you sack of bastards,

This morning I was looking up some legal trickery pockery when I can across something that made me chuckle. The court of appeal recently made case law of someone that was born female but lives as a man who met a gilr online and feasted on her clout. When the girl sussed and parents found out dibble got a call and although our Ben Sherman clad hero / heroine said the girl consented to the sexual activity British law disagreed saying that she couldnt give consent if she wasnt in possession of the full facts. So basically they are saying it is illegal for transgender folk not to disclose they are transgender before engaging in sexual contact.

In Arrse terms it goes something like this -

It;s now against the law to lick cunt if you have a cunt and dont tell the cunt you're licking that you have a cunt that they think is a cock, or that you used to have a cock, or if you have a cock that they thought was a cunt, or a cock, or something.

Anywho, what do you think to this? If you were plowing the stink trench of a Jennifer Aniston look-a-like would you want to know beforehand that it used to have a dickbag and work on the roads? If you were a Doris and being treated to a paid for slap up meal and the chance of an Earth shattering clout chomping would you want to know that your new beau used to be slimmer than you and probably better looking?

Crack on cunts.

2. Does that also cover telling them what we're going to do once we've banjoed them over the head and dragged them into the cellar? Good job I'm fucking gorgeous and have to fend them off with a pointy stick, you ugly cunts are fucked. Or, y'know, not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I see what you did there.

anyway, it's not like any weasle on this site is going to meet real people and persuade them to get into bed with them.

• Like Like x 4
  4. They all look like ex-bikers or Les Dawson, how hard can it be? Err...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is that so?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's basic 'Sale of Goods Act' stuff and I'm pleased to see the bluffing cunts called to account.

Can we now get Wonderbra-wearers prosecuted under the 'Weights and Measures Act'?

• Like Like x 4
  7. This cockless bloke that wasn't, the one with the snatch caught snorting mingeocaine....he, she, it wasn't an ex RLC WO by any chance?

8. Lets exclude Thai blokes.

9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Hello Katie. Are you interested in 'older men with money' ? :censored: :party:

article-2374296-1AEF14F1000005DC-736_306x473.jpg

10. Buy me a sports car and I'll suck you off. A Maserati, cheers.

11. Who really gives a fuck? Oh sorry who really gives it a fucking licking?
    Hang on I'm really fucking confused now.

12. I was once chatted up by a bloke that turned out to be a woman, just a very ugly one. I still biffed her (in the dark) does that count?

13. Steven

Why on earth were you looking for legal info on transgender rape?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

14. I regularly get messages from trannies on the ol online dating websites.

I think it's only a matter of time...

• Like Like x 2