Hi I'm a newbie

Hi lads, as the title suggest's I'm a new member to this forum and just want to say hi and good luck to everyone :nod:

Why, thank you. That'll keep me going for the rest of the night.

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Fire for effect. Out.

To be honest it is so much better, less formal if you say your hellos in the NAAFI.

Male or female?

Was that an attempt at sarcasm? I mean just dont read it if you don't want to, dont get all cocky over the internet, BUD.
This is going to end in tears.........

Was that an attempt at sarcasm? I mean just dont read it if you don't want to, dont get all cocky over the internet, BUD.
Why do you assume I wasn't genuine? My up-side-down-frown has turned back around! Sad face.

Maybe I will quaff this packet of Ibuprofen after all.

Does anyone else remember the scene from Trainspotting where the over friendly American tourist walks in to a shithole spit and sawdust?
PrinceAlbert (Begbie) will be along any minute!

We're only yanking yer plank, kidda. Welcome to ARRSE.

Just don't accept Wurthers, puppies or parts there of, off Jarrod and you'll retain your innocence!

N

Nickleby

Welcome to Arrse.:salut:.This is the big boys room and it's a big bad place with some very big hairy, scary men. If you bite you're going to be eaten alive.
Good luck to you too and all the best for the next 24 hours. It's not as bad a place as it seems.

This is the big boys room and it's a big bad place with some very big hairy scary men. If you bite you're going to be eaten alive.
Good luck to you and all the best for the next 24 hours.
It's the Int Cell, which is why we are playing nicely.

Latest Threads