hi, i have a pair of lowa boots i want to donate

im in gourock, they have been worn for abouyt 5 years and been resoled twice, they been lying unused for ages and are a bit dry and would need treating, would the army cadets take them or something?

cheers

Ritch

LE
This is a highly unusual for ARRSE. Someone is giving their boots away and they're not even dying! Oh wait, no-one has told the OP yet? Er...surprise!

This is a highly unusual for ARRSE. Someone is giving their boots away and they're not even dying! Oh wait, no-one has told the OP yet? Er...surprise!
Maybe what they've got is contagious? Athlete's foot crossed with Bad AIDS is my bet.

im in gourock, they have been worn for abouyt 5 years and been resoled twice, they been lying unused for ages and are a bit dry and would need treating, would the army cadets take them or something?

cheers

Size would be helpful?

Ritch

LE
Maybe what they've got is contagious? Athlete's foot crossed with Bad AIDS is my bet.

Yeah that would be my guess too. Probably got cottage cheese pouring out between the toes.

Forgive me whilst I go vomit.

A pair of manky five year old boots full of mouse shit sounds like the perfect gift.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bad Aids:???: Cancer:???:

Latest Threads