Hi from me. Also a bit about me

Hi all,

I am new to this site so hi.

I am not in the Military but waiting until am 21 not really long to wait only 2 and a bit years. I have asthma but dont use my inhalours.

Anyway, just looking to get more info really.

Things I enjoy is; All sports (maily football), cars as am a partly trained mechanic, also first aid as well.

Anyway hopefully Ill see you all around sometime

Regards

Maz

maz999 said:
Hi all,

I am not in the Military but waiting until am 21 not really long to wait only 2 and a bit years. I have asthma but dont use my inhalours.

Things I enjoy is; All sports (maily football), cars as am a partly trained mechanic, also first aid as well.

Regards

Maz
This is a particularly bone post that makes you look like a complete retarded loser. Also on a serious note why are you waiting till your 21, what advantage will that give you?

You didn't say if you liked ice cream and balloons.....

That's very important.

Do you like ice cream and balloons.....??

Well.....??

gingwarr said:
maz999 said:
Can't wait!

You'll recognise me quickly enough - I'll be the guy in the camouflage with short hair.
Do you have black boots?? If so I think I know you!

maz999 said:
You enjoy first aid? Oh well, takes all sorts I suppose!!

Welcome to ARRSE; don't put off joining up or you'll end up as a bored, underpaid civil servant in his thirties who's too old to join the regs and regretting it.
:D

By the way, may be worth lurking on the site for a bit before posting in future; tough crowd here!

Alsacien

MIA
MALDROP said:
maz999 said:
Hi all,

Regards

Maz
This is a prticularly bone post that makes you look like a completed retarded loser. Also on a serious note why are you waiting till your 21, what advantage will that give you?
Gay marriage? Or is that 18 now :?

Well, I have asthma like I have said and I have to be 4 years clear.

I know enough about the military as my family (dad, ect were in and also other family members, my dad doesnt talk much about it though).

MALDROP note for you. Loser I dont think so! Just people sometimes want to know a bit about a person, sorry for being honest in a post. I could have lied and said I was in the military. But I said am not and to be honest I knew I would get some stick for saying am not in the military.

Anyway keep smiling[marq=up]

You're certainly not a loser because you're not in the Army, I have many civvy mates none of whom are losers... well maybe some of them are. I tagged you a loser due to the other content of your post.