hi everyone

#1
hiya everyone.
i've been to my local office to sign up and have my barb test this week, looking forward to it can anyone tell me what the average score is?

thanks :D
 
#2
there is no such thing as an average score as such, its scored on accuracy and speed. People vary between about 30 and 90. What job are you going for??
 
#4
sammie said:
thanks hoping to go for driver

RLC driver?? There are a few on here, think you need about 45 or so on the test, (not difficult), tell us a bit about yourself anyway.
 
#7
That about does it, im 22 from Bolton! Going back to training next week and can't wait
 
#8
yes single ha!

cool, i'm so looking forward to gettin my barb out of the way and on to the next bit :)

where abouts are you training?
 
#9
ATR Pirbright, same place that you will eventually come to. It's all good. Don't see training as a big deal because i've passed it once, can't wait to get it out of the way and get trade trained though! The next stage is the interviews, u going through the office on Peter Street?
 
#10
nuttymonkey said:
ATR Pirbright, same place that you will eventually come to. It's all good. Don't see training as a big deal because i've passed it once, can't wait to get it out of the way and get trade trained though! The next stage is the interviews, u going through the office on Peter Street?
no i'm going through the oldham office as it was closer to me than peter street
 
#11
Oh, from "that" side of manchester, lol. How come u fancy going RLC driver? Has army always been something u fancied??
 
#12
Single!
I don't care if that's a unisex name.
Want to touch my 'special place'?
 
#14
Yeah, don't worry, his tag will start beeping soon and he will have to go and sign the naughty register at the police station soon
 
#16
nuttymonkey said:
Oh, from "that" side of manchester, lol. How come u fancy going RLC driver? Has army always been something u fancied??
haha yeh from that dark side, always fancied it yeh but had a few things stopping me but now i haven't and thought i'd go for it, RLC driver because i love driving and will drive anything, what job you going for then?
 
#18
sammie said:
haha yeh from that dark side, always fancied it yeh but had a few things stopping me but now i haven't and thought i'd go for it, RLC driver because i love driving and will drive anything, what job you going for then?
Really?
Do you like being driven at all?
 
#19
sammie said:
haha yeh from that dark side, always fancied it yeh but had a few things stopping me but now i haven't and thought i'd go for it, RLC driver because i love driving and will drive anything, what job you going for then?

Im going to be a military policeman. I used to be artillery and had to leave on welfare grounds. Now they are not in the way i can be back in greens and fancy a new challenge
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top