Hi, anyone know anything about Secmanrec please?

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Shafty, May 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mmm they are just a recruitment company so no guaranteed job. prob better of trying company's direct.

2. Hi,
    A very good friend of mine is currently doing maritime security (anti piracy) in the middle east/north africa and is earning a good whack. If you pm me your details i could forward them on .

Cheers for now

3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Go to Companies House and look up companies with similar names on Webcheck. There's a lot of companies with very similar names that have either been dissolved or have not filed accounts. (D stands for Dissolved). A lot of them seem to share similar London addresses as well.

In addition, Security Management Recruitment is not a limited company.

I've not done any real research, but at first glance it doesn't look hopeful.

Wordsmith

Attached Files:

• SM.jpg
      SM.jpg
      File size:
      26.7 KB
      Views:
  4. Thank you, thought it looked a bit ropey with the lack of phone number and what have you, the office address is a virtual office/mail forward as well. Oh well back to the daily grind.

5. I had a look at secmanrec a few months ago they wanted £100 to follow through with my application. I don't think it is a real company.
    If you want into the close protection life i have a contact that has just won a AP contract and needs 64 guys ramping up to 120
    Email me stevenmbates76@gmail.com

6. PM me if you want details of MARSEC work. I am currently working for one of the bigger companies, and will be able to point you in the right direction re C.P or MARSEC work, if you need any advice please get in touch.

7. Word is that MAST Ltd are looking for shed loads of 4 man teams for anti piracy work re: Gulf of Aden/Djibouti...Don't want anyone UNDER 40 years old or so I've heard?

Have a dekko at their web site.