Hi, any nice guys in their 40s?!!

Hi, any nice guys in their 40's, like to chat to a lovely single lady living on the South coast of England? Not a tall slim, blonde dollybird; rather a little dumpy redhead!!!! I am very bubbly and outgoing with a wicked (some say warped!!) sense of humour and love to make new friends and write long letters.
Regards B

Try the T.A boards. You'll find most of the guys there are in their forties and LCpls or Ptes. And around forty pounds overweight too.

pinklady44 said:
Hi, any nice guys in their 40's, like to chat to a lovely single lady living on the South coast of England? Not a tall slim, blonde dollybird; rather a little dumpy redhead!!!! I am very bubbly and outgoing with a wicked (some say warped!!) sense of humour and love to make new friends and write long letters.
Regards B
Email me a picture.

Geordie_Blerk said:
Try the T.A boards. You'll find most of the guys there are in their forties and LCpls or Ptes. And around forty pounds overweight too.
Forty pounds - geordie, what ya like? You're getting pounds and kilos mixed up again!

CC (Fat stab!)

CC_TA said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
Forty pounds - geordie, what ya like? You're getting pounds and kilos mixed up again!

CC (Fat stab!)
CC

Nice one. I did toy with the idea of 40 Kg but decided to be pleasant seeing as it is a Sunday.

Gunny Highway said:
pinklady44 said:
Regards B
Email me a picture.
Gunny - is there anything you won't do for a shag?

pinklady44 said:
rather a little dumpy redhead!!!!
You admit to being a Gwar on this site not a smart move love.

Oracle said:
Gunny Highway said:
pinklady44 said:
Regards B
Email me a picture.
No males (including Duck Dodgers) or animals, or kiddies, except maybe my next door neighbours "just turn 16" daughter.

B

Biscuits_AB

Greengrass said:
pinklady44 said:
rather a little dumpy redhead!!!!
You admit to being a Gwar on this site not a smart move love.
Certainly ain't Ginger. Most of us have just lost interest.

Have you got a ginger box? Cuts is into that sort of thing.

Gunny Highway said:
Oracle said:
Gunny Highway said:
pinklady44 said:
Regards B
Email me a picture.
No males (including Duck Dodgers) or animals, or kiddies, except maybe my next door neighbours "just turn 16" daughter.
Fair enough s'pose.

Oracle said:
Gunny Highway said:
Oracle said:
Gunny Highway said:
pinklady44 said:
Regards B
Email me a picture.
Fair enough s'pose.

Fancy your chances, big boy? :wink:

Hi why don't you try looking on hot or not? There are some nice guys on there! Hope you find what you're looking for.

English_Rose said:
Hi why don't you try looking on hot or not? There are some nice guys on there! Hope you find what you're looking for.

Hah!!! Hav'nt bin looking about on there for year or so. Did'nt think it was still going.

Was there not some site where you needed to photocopy yer boobs and send in pic to be voted on!!! No idea of the URL or if still up or not.

G

Goku

golddust said:
Was there not some site where you needed to photocopy yer boobs and send in pic to be voted on!!! No idea of the URL or if still up or not.
http://www.boobscan.com/

is this what your thinking of??
I haven’t been here in years, thanks for reminding me about it.

Magic site

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 6
Glad_its_all_over The NAAFI Bar 21