Hi, any nice guys in their 40s?!!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by pinklady44, Jul 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, any nice guys in their 40's, like to chat to a lovely single lady living on the South coast of England? Not a tall slim, blonde dollybird; rather a little dumpy redhead!!!! I am very bubbly and outgoing with a wicked (some say warped!!) sense of humour and love to make new friends and write long letters.
    Regards B
  2. Try the T.A boards. You'll find most of the guys there are in their forties and LCpls or Ptes. And around forty pounds overweight too.
  3. Email me a picture.
  4. Forty pounds - geordie, what ya like? You're getting pounds and kilos mixed up again!

CC (Fat stab!)
  5. CC

Nice one. I did toy with the idea of 40 Kg but decided to be pleasant seeing as it is a Sunday.
  6. Gunny - is there anything you won't do for a shag?
  7. You admit to being a Gwar on this site not a smart move love.
  8. No males (including Duck Dodgers) or animals, or kiddies, except maybe my next door neighbours "just turn 16" daughter.
  9. Certainly ain't Ginger. Most of us have just lost interest.

Have you got a ginger box? Cuts is into that sort of thing.
  10. Fair enough s'pose. [​IMG]

11. Fancy your chances, big boy? :wink:
  12. Hi why don't you try looking on hot or not? There are some nice guys on there! Hope you find what you're looking for.

13. Hah!!! Hav'nt bin looking about on there for year or so. Did'nt think it was still going.

Was there not some site where you needed to photocopy yer boobs and send in pic to be voted on!!! No idea of the URL or if still up or not.
  14. http://www.boobscan.com/

is this what your thinking of??
    I haven’t been here in years, thanks for reminding me about it.

Magic site
  15. Best, me go have a look see :)