Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hhomophobes- A CHALLENGE AND GAY THREAD WARNING

Moodybitch said:
Ah, push it

Ah, push it

Oooh, baby, baby

Baby, baby

Oooh, baby, baby

Baby, baby

Get up on this!

Ow! baby!

Wyeman and his bitch are here! Lets go.......

The fags are here, and we’re in effect

Mincin’ by day then at night working up a sweat

C’mon boys, let’s go show the guys that we know

How to become number one in a hot botty show

Now push it

Ah, push it - push it good

Ah, push it - push it real good

Ah, push it - push it good

Ah, push it - p-push it real good

Hey! ow! Mind me clinkers!

Push it good!

Yeah, you come here, and lick my hoop

Why am I gay? Cos I'm a fruitloop

Can’t you hear the music’s pumpin’ hard like I wish you would?

Now push it

xxxx

Push off more like.

Never thought of you as a Salt'n'Pepa fan. 8O

whilst watching big bro (channel surfing on bfbs!!) my mate and i had a discussion. why do civi homosexuals voices sound the way they do and any army gays we know of dont sound anything like julian clary.

just a question... cos it bugs the shi te out of me.

this isnt a dig at homosexual men its just a question.

Moodybitch said:
It had a lot of push its, which i felt was appropriate for the uphill gardeners on this thread.

I'm more of a Chas n Dave gal meself ;)

Yep, you look like Dave.......geeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrcha!!!!!!!!

easy-wan-kenobi said:
whilst watching big bro (channel surfing on bfbs!!) my mate and i had a discussion. why do civi homosexuals voices sound the way they do and any army gays we know of dont sound anything like julian clary.

Coz most of us aren't interested in playing the comedy-queer stereotype. It makes great TV, but it's a complete fcuking turn-off for most gay men.
(Said in deep baritone voice)

Booty said:
easy-wan-kenobi said:

Coz most of us aren't interested in playing the comedy-queer stereotype. It makes great TV, but it's a complete fcuking turn-off for most gay men.

everyting i know from gay friends and colleagues say this is exactly right

wyeman said:
THE CHALLENGE! -- can any one of you who has posted a homophobic message or used juvenile language like marmite munchers, s*it stabbers etc. actually spell out the reason you post such messages?
That is, try and explain why you hate gays. Is it a case of needing to bully someone and gays are perceived as a 'soft' target.
(Answers on a postcard)

Challenge accepted.

I post homophobic messages because I enjoyed it and found it funny. You shit stabbing, turd burgling arrse bandit.

Anyway I am not homophobic. I have no fear of houses.... Unless there are lots of poofs inside.

What is the best way to remove those stubborn excrement stains from ones bell end anyway? Have you tried Mr Muscle oven cleaner?

Booty said:
easy-wan-kenobi said:

Not a closet poo pusher are you? Even though it's perfectly acceptable these days.........................in the cdo bde I mean

armourer said:
AIDs, I had such high hopes, thought it would thin the queers out for good.....but it failed.

"AIDS.....thin the queers out...." Subtle, like it.

Mr Happy said:
whiffler said:
If chutney-trapping were to be the norm, then human life would soon wilt & die.

If that's true, how come theres 30 million Greeks???

And 60 Million Brits, considering the number of young lads we lost in 2 world wars we would have a few more. Maybe the is something in whiffers coments 8O