Hhomophobes- A CHALLENGE AND GAY THREAD WARNING

#1
If you ask a bully why he/she is a bully the chances are you wont get an answer. That is because it is very difficult to confront the reality.

The reality is that to the bully, causing pain (mental or physical) makes them feel good. The bully may get a feeling of power or pleasure from the discomfort inflicted. Bullies are not mature and their need to bully overrides everything else.

In recent postings some of us have been denigrated because we are gay or bisexual, have sex with other men or merely post messages that are pro-gay.

THE CHALLENGE! -- can any one of you who has posted a homophobic message or used juvenile language like marmite munchers, s*it stabbers etc. actually spell out the reason you post such messages?
That is, try and explain why you hate gays. Is it a case of needing to bully someone and gays are perceived as a 'soft' target.
(Answers on a postcard)
 
#2
Just to get the ball rolling .....


For a start 'phobic' means fearful, not hateful.

Nick-names are traditional.

If chutney-trapping were to be the norm, then human life would soon wilt & die. And while some may bang on about how sads are picked on, most find sodomy and buggery on the part of 'those that do' more than a bit 'distateful'. A long-standing issue this, believe it gets a bit of a write-up in the bible.

Remember "Have a dump - it's what your arrsehole's for".
 
#3
Although I don't re-call having a dig at gay people (I might have done, I've got a bad memory), my argument was always one of anti-evolution. Not only can gays not breed (obviously) and therefore advance the human race by mutation, they actually harm the gene pool by introducing diseases such as HIV.

Of course, the counter argument would be that Gays can still advance the human race by way of medical research, etc. Some wooly liberal types (for the record, I'm not one) would even say that by paying taxes, they are helping with research.

Remember that if you're called homophobic respond with: "homophobia means fear of gays. I'm not afraid, I just don't like them".
 
#4
whiffler said:
Just to get the ball rolling .....


For a start 'phobic' means fearful, not hateful.

Nick-names are traditional.

If chutney-trapping were to be the norm, then human life would soon wilt & die. And while some may bang on about how sads are picked on, most find sodomy and buggery on the part of 'those that do' more than a bit 'distateful'. A long-standing issue this, believe it gets a bit of a write-up in the bible.

Remember "Have a dump - it's what your arrsehole's for".
Oh come on Whiffler, whilst I'm no apologist or avid supported of gay rights, that's a pretty crap excuse! You only need to take one look in the Naafi to see that most squaddies (and indeed men in general, including myself) are obsessed with anal sex (albeit with women).
 
#5
I am not a great fan of of the homosexuals amongst us, however I feel I need to make a comment at this point:

whiffler,

If sodomy and buggery are sooo 'distasteful' why oh why is it such a great topic of conversation in more than one thread on this site?

Or is sh*gging a bint up the arrse something else entirely?
 
#6
Gonzo said:
whiffler said:
Just to get the ball rolling .....


For a start 'phobic' means fearful, not hateful.

Nick-names are traditional.

If chutney-trapping were to be the norm, then human life would soon wilt & die. And while some may bang on about how sads are picked on, most find sodomy and buggery on the part of 'those that do' more than a bit 'distateful'. A long-standing issue this, believe it gets a bit of a write-up in the bible.

Remember "Have a dump - it's what your arrsehole's for".
Oh come on Whiffler, whilst I'm no apologist or avid supported of gay rights, that's a pretty crap excuse! You only need to take one look in the Naafi to see that most squaddies (and indeed men in general, including myself) are obsessed with anal sex (albeit with women).
I suspect that, for many/most, their obsession remains at a somewhat inactive level. Bugger me if I'm wrong. D'oh !.


PS - spot the theme on Wyeman's threads .......
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#7
wyeman said:
If you ask a bully why he/she is a bully the chances are you wont get an answer. That is because it is very difficult to confront the reality.

The reality is that to the bully, causing pain (mental or physical) makes them feel good. The bully may get a feeling of power or pleasure from the discomfort inflicted. Bullies are not mature and their need to bully overrides everything else.

In recent postings some of us have been denigrated because we are gay or bisexual, have sex with other men or merely post messages that are pro-gay.

THE CHALLENGE! -- can any one of you who has posted a homophobic message or used juvenile language like marmite munchers, s*it stabbers etc. actually spell out the reason you post such messages?
That is, try and explain why you hate gays. Is it a case of needing to bully someone and gays are perceived as a 'soft' target.
(Answers on a postcard)
You must be a poof who's had a few kickings then?
 
#8
Homophobia in itself isn’t wrong. I’m an arachnophobia it’s common and no one is on at me to change my view.

Why should anyone justify his or her private sexual preference to anyone else?

Are you suggesting the people on here who have voiced their opinion, regardless of their tone of choice of wording, would act in a manner that is anything less than civil if they met a gay man or woman in real life?

I doubt it, and further I’d ask do you feel it necessary to introduce yourself as ‘Hello I’m Wyeman bi-sexual!’? Other than this or hitting on an individual how would they know?

Beebs
 
#9
I couldn't give a monkey's arrse what anyone's sexuality is. Couldn't care any less. Why the heck should or would I care. If I can't stand an idiot then it's because they are feckers, not who or what they sh*g.

However, wyeman, it has to be said that you are a glutton for punishment (or rather: attention seeking?) by posting this thread. :?
 
#10
wyeman said:
If you ask a bully why he/she is a bully the chances are you wont get an answer. That is because it is very difficult to confront the reality.

The reality is that to the bully, causing pain (mental or physical) makes them feel good. The bully may get a feeling of power or pleasure from the discomfort inflicted. Bullies are not mature and their need to bully overrides everything else.

In recent postings some of us have been denigrated because we are gay or bisexual, have sex with other men or merely post messages that are pro-gay.

THE CHALLENGE! -- can any one of you who has posted a homophobic message or used juvenile language like marmite munchers, s*it stabbers etc. actually spell out the reason you post such messages?
That is, try and explain why you hate gays. Is it a case of needing to bully someone and gays are perceived as a 'soft' target.
(Answers on a postcard)
Its human nature to be hostile to "difference". Personally, i cannot fathom why a man would have feelings for another man. Whether the attraction is sexual, or he simply fancies the other bloke - it baffles me. I find it unnatural, because as a hetrosexual i am unable to understand it.

Therefore i am hostile towards homosexuality. Being in the company of gays unnerves me, i fail to understand your need for us to accept you. Europe can enact as many laws on the subject as they like. They cant change my upbringing, my moral standpoint or religious beliefs.

Millions died for my rite to have freedom of choice, i chose to find gays unacceptable. Simple really. They also died for your freedom of choice, so be as gay as you like, but please do it somewhere i'm not.

Boney
 
#15
Doesn't bother me whether someone is straight or gay as long as it ain't their main topic of conversation...every...f ucking....5...minutes!

Homophobes who can't shut up about it and gay people who feel the need to shout it from the roof tops must both have equally shallow and boring lives. Just crack on and shag whatever takes your fancy for f uck's sake.
 
#16
ok for the record im NOT gay but i have a few civvy mates that are and most of them are more than capable of joining the armed forces but they all agree that poofs dont belong there (no matter how much they like the uniform) so i say if you want to take the piss out of poofs the arrse is the place to do it.
 
#17
Hi, I'm devilish and I'm hetrosexual. Can anyone, in all honesty, tell me why gay people or bisexual people always feel that they are being bullied?
I happen to have a brother who is gay and if you where to ever try and bully him because of it he'd kick 9 colours of shiite out of you. No soft target there then, eh wyeman?

Get over yourself and stop acting all "Craig" from BB. The world does not owe you an explaination for the way you are....you just are, now fcuk off and start worrying about the real issues in life.

T!T.
 
#19
Wyeman you sh!t stabbing bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right now that Ive got the abuse of my chest, the thought of two men up hill gardening makes me feel sick. My eldest brother is gay, and he takes the piss out of homs, sh!t stabbers, uphill gardeners, marmite munchers ect more than me and my other brother, reason? because like you insist on telling everybody about their sexuality. "Hi my name is Julian, and I take it up the ricker from my boyfriend............... FOCK OFF!!!
Ive decided to set up Hetrosexual awarness day, have hetrosexual parades, tell everyone Im straight...........No Im not really, is anybody getting my drift?

Will grab my (pink fluffy) coat for fall out.......
 

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
#20
The thoughts of MiB.

In the military people take the urine for anything that makes you stand out. everybody does it, everybody receives it.

If someone is gay, has a funny name, has big ears etc then these are all legitimate targets for humour.

Why should a gay person be any more protected than a guy with a big nose?

However, when it goes from humour to bullying it is equally bad if it is your nose or your sexual habits.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top