Hezbollah uses Israeli weapons

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Aug 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3288786,00.html

2. SO whats new, If I were a terrorist organisation and my enemy was dropping the odd bit of kit, I'd use it as well. After checking it wasn't chipped.
  3. Don't forget when Israel dumped the South Lebanese Army, it dumped most of its kit. That found a new home with Hizbullah. I know the IDF bombed some of the log bases, but shed loads were abandoned.
  4. The Israeli's take leaving kit behind very Seriously.

In fact the even get troops to tie kit down.

ie Magazines as in this photo.

5. I take it they're not quite as keen on weapon cleaning then?
  6. Oh the savage irony, should Israel find itself up against These, which were supplied to Iran by the last steak-eating, never negotiate with terrorists, red blooded Republican administration, in exchange for Hezbollah releasing American hostages.
  7. I seem to remember allegations a couple of years ago that IDF soldiers were selling their weapons to Palestinians in exchange for drugs. IIRC at least one IDF soldier was arrested for it.
    HAMAS do seem to have quite a lot of M16s when they're parading on TV. I wonder who they got them from.
  8. Blame the Russians, well that is what one old Israeli hand told me. The criminality that the Russians had brought to the country was enough for this angry old 'Sephardi' to have them all sent back.