Hezbollah head at victory rally

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Sep 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5370038.stm

What's the Hebrew for "3 rounds - Airburst - FFE"

2. They've already had the international condemnation and world opinion is already against them, why not send a huge ****ing guided bomb right into the middle of that crowd and finish of hezbollah.

3. Still smarting eh?

When the Israelis assassinated Abbas Musawi, Nasrallah's predecessor, they got an even more astute replacement in return.

They do not want to make that mistake again!

As for world opinion being against Hezbollah, dream on. Hezbollah didnt kill over 1000 civilians.

4. An honest question to which I hope Taz has an answer.

How many did Hezbollah kill?

5. Dont have the exact figures but approx 160 Israelis of which 107 were soldiers and hence legitimate military targets.

On balance thats a pretty reasonable ratio, certainly compared to the Israelis who killed about 90% civilians

6. i meant international oppinion is already against isreal not hezbollah, you hezbollah supporting ,manure supporting wannabe andrew rupert muppet

7. Cheers!

8. Do you have the figures for that? Remember a Hezbollah fighter can have their weapon removed from them - and they're a civilian. There was footage of bombed villages where the media were shown arms stashes that had been hidden in schools etc. I'm not saying there weren't civilian casualties, as there no doubt were.

In terms of ethics you could say that Israeli laser guided bombs are more ethical and less discriminate than the unguided 3k odd rockets sent over by Hezbollah.

9. Mark!

Why are you so bloodthirsty? Let's reverse your proposition and we would get something like:

... why not to send a huge airliner right into the middle ...

Sorry, but from my point of view in both cases the logic is the same.

10. The guy must depress property values and send insurance premiums rocketing wherever he goes..:D