Heya People

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by hellogoodbye, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey i'm new here so I just though i'd introduce myself.

I'm not yet in the army but I'm in the process of joining. I go to ADSC at Lichfield on the 30th May and if i pass I will hopefully be going to AFC Harrogate in Septmeber, depending on how many places are left. If it's not September it will be January. The regiment I will be joining is the Welsh Guards as I believe they are the most professional regiment in the British Army.

Just out of interest is anyone else her going in the Guards or going to Harrogate in September?

2. Welcome to the site, prepare for incoming.
    I do like the welsh guards though. Bloody Lovely Innit.

3. Welsh Guards ....you will have to learn how to eat the Leek!!!....to include standing on chairs!!!!!!!!...= hint

4. dunno about harrowgate but hopefully if i can sort my shit out ill be on for lichfield on the 30th

and i was under the impression that all infantry regiments undertook P1 and P2 training in catterick on the CIC ?

5. guards? professional?

its always them who are causing trouble at the ITC

6. I am now after reading your post. Thats definately made my mind up that has.

7. Welsh Guards - what a fkn mong you are, most professional Regiment - your having a laugh you mong. FK off and get a life.

BT. :x

8. ahh constructive criticism... ;p

9. You were doing really well, then you fücked yerself with this:
    Prepare for incoming! :D :D :D

MsG

10. All you people slagging the Guards are jealous

Still, No hard feelings as what I said is, It's my opinion

Others have their different opinions...

11. Couldn't resist mate, welcome to the party.