Hey - look what I can do!!

This'll probably get moderated within 30 seconds but what the hell!!

Fuck
Wank
Cunt
Shit

Aaaaaah that feel better!! :D

CowboyBob said:
Do you kiss your Mother with that mouth!!! :lol:
Only on the cheek!! (the ones on her face that is)

Mr_Deputy said:
Good one.

By the way : Appearance of nice jugs in your avatar.

What's that brown stuff in your hand near your face tho? Health hazard.
I think its just shadow due to dubious "subtle" lighting in the pub where the pic was taken (and crap resolution)! And yes- they're my jugs

Potential said:
birduk said:
How??????? 8O
PM me and I'll tell you how!!
How about I just press the quote button and look at the BB code you used? Or is that too fucking easy?

Mr_Deputy said:
That's not shadow. It must be your hair or that you grabbed from fighting earlier.
anyway - fancy a pint?
Oh THAT bit - yes probably just my hair - the fights were after the photo!! Mine's a cider thanks!!

Mr_Deputy said:
And she drinks cider too. Nice pint of Kent's finest and freshest in front of you Potent-ial.
Cheers and bottoms up.
Thanks! Cheers!

Mr_Deputy said:
So - that pic? Is that you having a "swell time" in the pub? With your head on your hand? Empty half in front of you?
Not being sarcastic - as if I would. Serious question.
That was the 'Dam pub crawl in September - was a quiter evening than I'd expected for an Arrse "do". There is the entire photo on here somewhere (my pic is just it cut-down somewhat)

Potential said:
Steven said:
Potential said:
birduk said:
How??????? 8O
PM me and I'll tell you how!!
How about I just press the quote button and look at the BB code you used? Or is that too fucking easy?
That would work too!
Well, I never...... And I used to be blonde too.... must still have some peroxide in my system..... :roll:

Nice pic potential- I believe you may have just found yourself some new friends......

Yep..Nice cleavage. Cheers!

Love a woman that talks dirty too :)

Potential said:
This'll probably get moderated within 30 seconds but what the hell!!

Fuck
Wank
Cunt
Shit

Aaaaaah that feel better!! :D
Im pleased for you...........well done!!

Mr_Deputy said:
Ah yes. I think I was in Holland that week myself - with work but mainly in the South Rotterdam and Breda with what the Northern Dutch call the 'Spare Belgians' - but stayed away as although dashingly handsome and amazingly witty and having some basic Dutch to help with the wounded (although not needed in Holland really but hey) I consideered my military experience so laughable that I thought the most honourable thing to do was wish you all well.
Was it any good?
It was a good laugh - turnout was a little low though.

And just to reassure you - the extent of my military experience is probably more laughable!