Hey Lefties.. what's the answer then?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BigLeeNapes, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been reading the recent posts concerning the EDL, AFA, BNP blah blah blah and whilst not a supporter of any of these organisations/groups/parties I do take a keen interest in what they are doing, why they are doing it and how they are doing it.
    It seems to me that we have a massive number of people who will instantly jump all over anybody that may incite even a touch of sympathy for these organisations and will brand them as Racist and as a bully.
    I am a very placid man, I hate fighting, but I do love my country and I certainly have a limit.
    I wan't you people who are in the 'we will sound much more intelligent if we say peace and tolerance' brigade to tell us what the answer is?

1. If you accuse me of wanting to go Muslim bashing then you will not get an answer as you are clearly a cock.
    2. If you accuse me of being Racist then you are a cock.
    3. If your answer is relying on the Government to do something then don't bother writing it and you are a cock.

I would be genuinely interested to hear what you all think on this.

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I think you should not have posted this in the Armed Forces redundancy thread

• Like Like x 5
  3. How about:
    Be nice to those who are receptive
    Allow those who are being arsey to get on with it, whilst keeping the moral high ground by not being a twat back
    Let the police and intelligence services get on with their job of stopping the ones who are genuinely dangerous
    Learning to post things in the right thread

From a non-lefty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The issue with EDL is that they have grouped all Muslims into one group of potential terrorists. It's clear to most sensible people that that isn't the case. Islamist fundamentalist twats like Choudhary, Qatada etc should be slapped down hard. The extremists should be taken on without namby pamby tarts screaming racism. Go hard after them and without quarter, but not at all Muslims. It's all about target identification and EDL have got the eyesight of Stevie Wonder when it comes to sorting the wheat from the chaff.

• Like Like x 9
  5. I think that the basic principal of the EDL has a point. They claim that the point of the EDL is to highlight the problem of muslamic fundamentalism in the UK, which is being shown too much tolerance.

It is.

I think that they actually illustrate a valid point. Their problem is their membership. And my problem is that they use my flag to march under.

• Like Like x 5
  6. P.S. Firebombing mosques almost certainly isn't the answer.

Unless of course the question was "how can I be a massive twat and make things worse?"

• Like Like x 4
  7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Wtf is a lefty?

8. I couldn't agree more, but it seems we may still get shot down for having this viewpoint?

9. I agree with you, but will we now get jumped on for even mentioning that they have a good point but doing it the wrong way?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think you're a racist wannabe muslim basher and generally lawless shit stirrer.

If that makes me a cock. Fine.

It's an exponentially better thing to be than what you are.

Please die, preferably in a manner that takes your entire family with you, screaming.

• Like Like x 3
  11. If you look close enough you can almost see the strings! The left can't of course because they are blinded by real ale and mediocre wine.

12. By the way.... I have no defence whatsofuckinever for posting this in the Redundancy thread.. I was clearly being a cock.

• Like Like x 1
  13. E voila!

Attached Files:

14. Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner in the highly intelligent Biscuits_Brown.
    What a lovely answer.
    The second line was correct, you clearly are a cock.
    Care to explain or (as I suspect) have you not really given it much thought and were just after a few 'likes'?

15. You sir.. couldn't be any more correct.