Hey Lefties.. what's the answer then?

I have been reading the recent posts concerning the EDL, AFA, BNP blah blah blah and whilst not a supporter of any of these organisations/groups/parties I do take a keen interest in what they are doing, why they are doing it and how they are doing it.
It seems to me that we have a massive number of people who will instantly jump all over anybody that may incite even a touch of sympathy for these organisations and will brand them as Racist and as a bully.
I am a very placid man, I hate fighting, but I do love my country and I certainly have a limit.
I wan't you people who are in the 'we will sound much more intelligent if we say peace and tolerance' brigade to tell us what the answer is?

1. If you accuse me of wanting to go Muslim bashing then you will not get an answer as you are clearly a cock.
2. If you accuse me of being Racist then you are a cock.
3. If your answer is relying on the Government to do something then don't bother writing it and you are a cock.

I would be genuinely interested to hear what you all think on this.

I have been reading the recent posts concerning the EDL, AFA, BNP blah blah blah and whilst not a supporter of any of these organisations/groups/parties I do take a keen interest in what they are doing, why they are doing it and how they are doing it.
It seems to me that we have a massive number of people who will instantly jump all over anybody that may incite even a touch of sympathy for these organisations and will brand them as Racist and as a bully.
I am a very placid man, I hate fighting, but I do love my country and I certainly have a limit.
I wan't you people who are in the 'we will sound much more intelligent if we say peace and tolerance' brigade to tell us what the answer is?

1. If you accuse me of wanting to go Muslim bashing then you will not get an answer as you are clearly a cock.
3. If your answer is relying on the Government to do something then don't bother writing it and you are a cock.

How about:
Be nice to those who are receptive
Allow those who are being arsey to get on with it, whilst keeping the moral high ground by not being a twat back
Let the police and intelligence services get on with their job of stopping the ones who are genuinely dangerous
Learning to post things in the right thread

From a non-lefty.

The issue with EDL is that they have grouped all Muslims into one group of potential terrorists. It's clear to most sensible people that that isn't the case. Islamist fundamentalist twats like Choudhary, Qatada etc should be slapped down hard. The extremists should be taken on without namby pamby tarts screaming racism. Go hard after them and without quarter, but not at all Muslims. It's all about target identification and EDL have got the eyesight of Stevie Wonder when it comes to sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
I think that the basic principal of the EDL has a point. They claim that the point of the EDL is to highlight the problem of muslamic fundamentalism in the UK, which is being shown too much tolerance.

It is.

I think that they actually illustrate a valid point. Their problem is their membership. And my problem is that they use my flag to march under.

[video=youtube;AIPD8qHhtVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/video]

P.S. Firebombing mosques almost certainly isn't the answer.

Unless of course the question was "how can I be a massive twat and make things worse?"

I couldn't agree more, but it seems we may still get shot down for having this viewpoint?

I think that the basic principal of the EDL has a point. They claim that the point of the EDL is to highlight the problem of muslamic fundamentalism in the UK, which is being shown too much tolerance.

It is.

I think that they actually illustrate a valid point. Their problem is their membership. And my problem is that they use my flag to march under.

[video=youtube;AIPD8qHhtVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/video]
I agree with you, but will we now get jumped on for even mentioning that they have a good point but doing it the wrong way?

I think you're a racist wannabe muslim basher and generally lawless shit stirrer.

If that makes me a cock. Fine.

It's an exponentially better thing to be than what you are.

Please die, preferably in a manner that takes your entire family with you, screaming.

By the way.... I have no defence whatsofuckinever for posting this in the Redundancy thread.. I was clearly being a cock.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner in the highly intelligent Biscuits_Brown.
What a lovely answer.
The second line was correct, you clearly are a cock.
Care to explain or (as I suspect) have you not really given it much thought and were just after a few 'likes'?

Im not a lefty but cant stand EDL, UKIP or the BNP either. Mostly because they are blatantly racist or try and hide there racism.
Also they lead people to believe they can change things from how they are now. Now this may not be on purpose but they also don't correct the unwashed in there beliefs. Many people who support these groups think all brown, black and yellow people can be simply deported. How do you deport people that were born here and whose parents were born here?
Simply Islam is in the UK and it is not going to go away. So for right or wrong we need to make the system work and the EDL etc are just going to make things worse.
I wish I had an answer on how we go about making it work but it requires someone brighter than me to do so.

How about:
Be nice to those who are receptive
Allow those who are being arsey to get on with it, whilst keeping the moral high ground by not being a twat back
Let the police and intelligence services get on with their job of stopping the ones who are genuinely dangerous
Learning to post things in the right thread

From a non-lefty.
Even after our little spat on the Death penalty thread I fully agree with you, but the OPs initial message didn't strike me as on made by someone who is capable of being even a little tolerant or receptive to viewpoints other than his own.

To the OP: what is your point? What do you want to see those organisations achieve, why and by what method?

Whilst recent events will certainly incite strong emotions in all of us, don't believe for a second that the actions of the few represent the views of the majority. Look at the condemnation by the Muslim council of Great Britain and the interviews done by the BBC with Muslim Nigerians in Nigeria, they would make for an interesting reaction from the woolwich two.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
The trouble is that our Granddads fought and died for a tolerant society where you had the right to be a prick if you wanted to be one.

Now we have a tolerant society where people can be pricks - Isn't that what we want?

In truth, no-one is getting away with breaking the law, but the government is slower to rile than some folk would like. It seems fair to me that agitators are protesting this. It's what we're all about.

Im not a lefty but cant stand EDL, UKIP or the BNP either. Mostly because they are blatantly racist or try and hide there racism.
Also they lead people to believe they can change things from how they are now. Now this may not be on purpose but they also don't correct the unwashed in there beliefs. Many people who support these groups think all brown, black and yellow people can be simply deported. How do you deport people that were born here and whose parents were born here?
Simply Islam is in the UK and it is not going to go away. So for right or wrong we need to make the system work and the EDL etc are just going to make things worse.
I wish I had an answer on how we go about making it work but it requires someone brighter than me to do so.
Me also mate, the last thing I want to see is people fighting on the streets but I am struggling to see any other option's, we obviously can't leave it to the Government to sort out as if we could then we wouldn't be having this conversation now.
I just don't understand why the powers that be aren't 100x as harder on extremist's than they currently are??