Hey Im new

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Swadee, Nov 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey there im new here from the rearparty forum, this is the only place which looked like a place to say hi, this place is a wee bit confusing

2. Hi Swadee, you're right, it can be confusing here. Just hop up on my knee, and I'll explain the procedure for newbies.

3. ok.......so whats the procedure?

4. Make sure she sign's the disclaimer!

5. ok im getting more confused, im so naieve

6. Don't worry Swadee, you'll soon get used to the way things work around here. First thing is not to take every post too seriously as there will be a lot of taking the michael.

More importantly, welcome to Arrse [:)]

7. haha, thanks. My bestfriend is in the Army so I should be used to it by now but im still so naieve his mates always have a laugh about how naieve I am...Next year I will be able to legally go out with them all in the states and you know what im a wee bit scared lol american soldiers out on the piss....

8. Septics cant drink for toffee

why are you on a British Army website if you are getting nailed by the Yanks?

9. im not my bestfriend is in the american army, i have loads of friends in the british army aswell....the guy in the american army i have known since i was like 3 and he was 6

10. Hey Im old

11. ok your old? an how old do you call old?

12. Like a lamb to the slaughter... :D

13. Old enough! and some.......

14. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Don't listen to them Swadee, they forget they were all knew once. We normally get the newbies to fill in a questionnaire - that way we can direct you to the parts of the site you'll enjoy most. Just answer the following

1. My friends say my best attribute is:
    a. My personality
    b. My looks
    c. My skill at cooking

2. My boyfriend says my best attribute is:
    a. My sense of humour
    b. My kegel muscles
    c. My sister

3. I know what ATM is:
    a. Yes
    b. No

4. When I look in the mirror I see:
    a. Jenna Jameson
    b. Room for improvement
    c. I don't own any mirrors

15. Well, ring your mum and tell her you've run off to join the Foreign legion, then make yourself comfortable and drink this.....
    You're not "auburn" are you?