Hey Im new

hey there im new here from the rearparty forum, this is the only place which looked like a place to say hi, this place is a wee bit confusing

Hi Swadee, you're right, it can be confusing here. Just hop up on my knee, and I'll explain the procedure for newbies.

Don't worry Swadee, you'll soon get used to the way things work around here. First thing is not to take every post too seriously as there will be a lot of taking the michael.

More importantly, welcome to Arrse [:)]

haha, thanks. My bestfriend is in the Army so I should be used to it by now but im still so naieve his mates always have a laugh about how naieve I am...Next year I will be able to legally go out with them all in the states and you know what im a wee bit scared lol american soldiers out on the piss....

im not my bestfriend is in the american army, i have loads of friends in the british army aswell....the guy in the american army i have known since i was like 3 and he was 6

Hey Im old

Swadee said:
ok your old? an how old do you call old?
Old enough! and some.......

Don't listen to them Swadee, they forget they were all knew once. We normally get the newbies to fill in a questionnaire - that way we can direct you to the parts of the site you'll enjoy most. Just answer the following

1. My friends say my best attribute is:
a. My personality
b. My looks
c. My skill at cooking

2. My boyfriend says my best attribute is:
a. My sense of humour
b. My kegel muscles
c. My sister

3. I know what ATM is:
a. Yes
b. No

4. When I look in the mirror I see:
a. Jenna Jameson
b. Room for improvement
c. I don't own any mirrors

Swadee said:
ok.......so whats the procedure?
Well, ring your mum and tell her you've run off to join the Foreign legion, then make yourself comfortable and drink this.....
You're not "auburn" are you?

RTFQ said:
1. My friends say my best attribute is:
a. My personality
b. My looks
c. My skill at cooking

2. My boyfriend says my best attribute is:
a. My sense of humour
b. My kegel muscles
c. My sister

3. I know what ATM is:
a. Yes
b. No

4. When I look in the mirror I see:
a. Jenna Jameson
b. Room for improvement
c. I don't own any mirrors
Ok Answers to all these questions

1) my friends say my best feature is my personality....whenever i am around they always laugh hahaha dont know if thats at me or with me but hey they laugh
2)dont have a boyfriend broke up few weeks back but hey cest la vie
3)yes i do know what ATM means im sure it means at the moment however it might have a hidden meaning im un aware of
4)Room for improvement and who is jenna jameson???

Steady chaps, the young lady is looking for help and comfort here.

Swadee, I just love your accent, by the way. I spend a lot of time in Virginia - do you know those parts? Which State are you from, hon?

Don't you feel that US laws on consumption of alcohol are a little bit restrictive?

im not originally from the states but i have been over a number of times to see my friend....i spent a few months there on an exchange...met my bestfriend when he lived in the UK (his parents were american) but yes the laws on alchol consumption are restrictive, it just leades to more "under age" drinking and i know virginia

Latest Threads