hey i need some contact info for the Para Regt

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by future_para92, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey i was wondering if anybody knew any contact phone numbers or e-mail adresses that i can use to get in touch with the Para regt regarding non-recruitment topics...?
  2. Why start another fucking thread about it then, wasn't there enough help here.
  3. nah its been locked so i cant add to it and i need an e-mail adress to write to on behalf of my explorer scout unit
  4. You don't contact the PARA Regt... they contact you :D
  5. i was hoping more for sort more HQish contacts?
  6. The Airborne Brotherhood has decreed that future_para92 can keep his avatar as long as he goes for Para Regt and nothing else. Smile

Who the f*ck agreed this? if you ain't in you can't have it! If you want it earn it and whoever told you you can keep it needs their head put in a vice. Oh I think I might join the Paras one day, I know I'll get a reg tattoo no one will mind bacause one day I might get in!!

F*CK OFF
  7. Read the 6th one down>>> link
  8. I know fallschirmjager personally and believe me his head will be in a vice shortly. As I said before if you want it earn it. Don't use para reg stuff if you aren't para reg. Some blokes will snap. I passed out of depot with a bloke who got a reg tattoo in between leaving depot and joining battalion. Needless to say he was singled out as a gobby joe bag and was dulely kicked to f*ck everyday until he pulled a bluff and got a medical disharge.
  9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

LL, it's the internet so calm down. Future para, repost this in the Joining Up forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.