Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey i join the army will this affect my relationship

Leigh

Swinger
Shadowfar said:
yea im hopefully off to phase 1 in june

But im slightly worried about that matter,she's at uni in preston and she aint the type who lets other guys rattle her,mainly due to the fact that she kno's i'd kill the guy that did it and then secondly her....

P.S i dnt hit her and i dnt drink stella.

If you think that is her main reason for being true to you, wtf?!
Reckon if your that controlling in the relationship, she'll be glad your doing basic so she can enjoy her time at uni.

L

Zulu_w

Old-Salt
Mag to Grid.

Join up, pass out, do your bit and worry about 'serious' relationships when you get to thirty.

Zulu_w

Old-Salt
Alternatively make the effort, put up with the snot tears and winging as you disappear on exercise, operations and courses.

Don't go out with your mates as you are permanently broke supporting the wife and babies in some part of the world where she can't get a job and is bored off her titsn and probably shagging the local milkman when you are away.

Finally divorce the cow at thirty having wasted your twenties and spend the next twenty years paying reparations.

The choice is yours!

adonwar

Old-Salt
Pride_of_the_South said:
right as the title says i am joining the army. i just done my med forms. but i was wondering if i join the army will this cause problems with me and my girlfriend. i lived with her for a year and she said it will be alright but i was wondering if any been in the same situation. (Preferbley i would like a womens point of view, who has had there boyfriend go in the army)

When i joined i had a Brazilian girlfriend that said she would wait. Guess what? 3 fantastic, loving meaningful years later and we are still.............split up. Shes back in Brazil, I'm still sleeping around, if you are lucky it will work but my sensors say no fcuking way. Sorry fella but true.

Bambi

LE
Zulu_w said:
Alternatively make the effort, put up with the snot tears and winging as you disappear on exercise, operations and courses.

Don't go out with your mates as you are permanently broke supporting the wife and babies in some part of the world where she can't get a job and is bored off her titsn and probably shagging the local milkman when you are away.

Finally divorce the cow at thirty having wasted your twenties and spend the next twenty years paying reparations.

The choice is yours!

Chill Zulu.....no need to be bitter..........

FluffyBunny

RIP
RIP
Despite what she may say when she protests true love, the minute your back is turned she'll be bent over a park bench somewhere with a group of chavs doing her up the Gary for a bag of chips and a bottle of Buckie.

Bearing this in mind, whilst you should keep stringing her along so you have a fall-back shag position, you need to be roaring up every strumpet you can get your grubby mitts on.

Girls love a man in uniform. If you're lucky, they will love you in ways you've only read about in Razzle. Usually 3 at a time.

Don't waste your youth. You will never lie on your death bed thinking "I wish I'd shagged less birds".

it wont cause problems, realationships are great in the army, you get to go out with the lads alll the time during the week and get laid as often as you can. then on the weekend you can go home and see your girlfriend. what she dont know dont hurt her.

as long as your prepared to accept the fact that as soon as your out the door to go back to camp, Winston is straight round there keeping her company all week.

what you dont know doesn't hurt you right.

UMIN said:
it wont cause problems, realationships are great in the army, you get to go out with the lads alll the time during the week and get laid as often as you can. then on the weekend you can go home and see your girlfriend. what she dont know dont hurt her.

as long as your prepared to accept the fact that as soon as your out the door to go back to camp, Winston is straight round there keeping her company all week.

what you dont know doesn't hurt you right.

Until you get cock rot.

airforceone

Old-Salt
Leigh said:
My fella is a fair way through his training at the moment, its difficult at times, but you just get through it.

Its normal to have worries about your relationship, but if its stong enough it will work out.

It really does come down to trust, without that it will never work, no matter how much you want it to.

L

That's all we have time for on the Jerry Springer Show, remember to tune in next week for some more banal, pseudo-psycology and empty feel-good statements. And remember, be good to yourselves - and each other. Sheesh.

Leigh

Swinger
airforceone said:
Leigh said:
My fella is a fair way through his training at the moment, its difficult at times, but you just get through it.

Its normal to have worries about your relationship, but if its stong enough it will work out.

It really does come down to trust, without that it will never work, no matter how much you want it to.

L

That's all we have time for on the Jerry Springer Show, remember to tune in next week for some more banal, pseudo-psycology and empty feel-good statements. And remember, be good to yourselves - and each other. Sheesh.

Nothing 'empty' or 'feel good' about my post. Just replying with my opinion on the subject.

L

hotbot

Swinger
Its not easy but as long as your honest with each other it will be ok . :D But if its not working out then move on and dont look back, :( if your having doubts now then your probably not going to go the distance, :cry: but it can work if you both want it to. :smooch:

Latest Threads