Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey i join the army will this affect my relationship

IrishDoris

War Hero
Still doesn't alter the fact that you spend all your time on an army website when you have nothing to do with the army.

Apart from being used like a swipe-card reader in Aldershot.

Notice how I'm wearing green

Jealous?

Night, night moodybint :)

armies

War Hero
Moodybitch said:
It was taken less than 5 months ago, your pint sized lover is stood next to you.

Nice try at denial though chubbs.

Moody, you seem to know alot about her.??

I see your based in the shot, thought ud be out drinking with those nice guardsmen types tonight in Yates?

I'll never be jealous of a cancer riddled lardarse with a face like a carpenters nailbag, but thanks for the sentiment.

If you would care to take some advice from a 'Shot whore, lay off the cakes.

armies said:
Moodybitch said:
It was taken less than 5 months ago, your pint sized lover is stood next to you.

Nice try at denial though chubbs.

Moody, you seem to know alot about her.??

I see your based in the shot, thought ud be out drinking with those nice guardsmen types tonight in Yates?

Yates is for spotty oiks, I much prefer sitting on a tramps bench drinking blue nun.

If you pop your head round by the train station you'll see me, i'm the one covered in her own shite.

IrishDoris

War Hero
Moodybitch said:
I'll never be jealous of a cancer riddled lardarse with a face like a carpenters nailbag, but thanks for the sentiment.

If you would care to take some advice from a 'Shot whore, lay off the cakes.

Shouldn't that be ex- cancer riddled lardarse.

Get a life. Infact get yourself laid. Been a while hasn't it moody. Having sex with someone who doesn't pay you for it.

Ta Ta

wellyhead said:
You've lived with her for a year, you love her and she loves you, your relationship is strong

Yep she'll be taking it up the grinner by a large ethnic before you can say ONE - 2 - 3- ONE

Welcome to the army, the only mistress you will ever need

Cnut. I'd say you owe me a new keyboard but what kind of idiot would spit stella out of his gob... Only a civvy!

S_doe

Crow
Pride-of-the-south if she does truly care for you then of course she'l be fine with you in the army, just make sure you keep in contact with her regularly or she will probably start to worry... good luck!

Lexx_valentine

Old-Salt
From my experience with long distance relationships, they dont work.
When you go out on the lash the effect of booze makes you do silly things with other women, also, the bird back home is probably getting rattled by some polish imigrant..
To conclude, from my experience, don't join with a missus.. its more fun single.

Well, depends how old you are, if your a young lad.. be single, shag some fat horror from the local club, be happy!

Can we have a dedicated thread for Moodybitch Vs Irish Doris? It's been ages since we had a good old scrapping thread and I've been giggling like a schoolgirl reading this.

P.O.T.S, she is going to leave you, not because you're joining the Army, but because even the doziest doris will eventually twig that you are an utter knobend.

Leigh

Swinger
My fella is a fair way through his training at the moment, its difficult at times, but you just get through it.

Its normal to have worries about your relationship, but if its stong enough it will work out.

It really does come down to trust, without that it will never work, no matter how much you want it to.

L

Trix

Swinger
Look, ignoring all previous comments - if you make it work then it will. If you believe that you have a strong enough relationship and that she is a strong enough lass to not get all "he's not paying me any atteeeenttttiooon" whilst you're in basic/phase 2/on tour/whatever the armed forces throw at you then yes, it will work.

warrant

Old-Salt
Pride_of_the_South said:
right as the title says i am joining the army. i just done my med forms. but i was wondering if i join the army will this cause problems with me and my girlfriend. i lived with her for a year and she said it will be alright but i was wondering if any been in the same situation. (Preferbley i would like a womens point of view, who has had there boyfriend go in the army)
well as i come from a military family when i starting having a relationship with my chap it was like second nature .
The army comes first my relationships comes second he as his career and i have mine . there are no problems in our relationship we both know that you have to compromise and respect each other

Lexx_valentine said:
From my experience with long distance relationships, they dont work.
When you go out on the lash the effect of booze makes you do silly things with other women, also, the bird back home is probably getting rattled by some polish imigrant..
To conclude, from my experience, don't join with a missus.. its more fun single.

Well, depends how old you are, if your a young lad.. be single, shag some fat horror from the local club, be happy!

Spot on mate, theres nothing worse than a cnut struck oppo when your trying to pull. do her a favor give her up. your to young to be thinking of settling down.

PS does Irish doris take it up the hoop!!

Snow

Swinger
my girlfriend left me when I told her I was going to join the army. After i got rid of her I was at a bit of a loose end so I acutally joined the army. True story

"Will joining the army effect my relationship?"

Only somone very naiieve or a total gobshite would ask this.....

Bears and woods sweetheart, bears and woods x

Shadowfar

Clanker
yea im hopefully off to phase 1 in june and i have a girlfriend of which i've been seeing for 2years six months.I was wondering the same but i spose if it works it works if it dnt then shit happens i spose.

Hilarious as **** thread tho but i think some of ya shud lighten up on the scared ones,or maybe not.

But im slightly worried about that matter,she's at uni in preston and she aint the type who lets other guys rattle her,mainly due to the fact that she kno's i'd kill the guy that did it and then secondly her....

P.S i dnt hit her and i dnt drink stella.

Latest Threads