Hey i join the army will this affect my relationship

right as the title says i am joining the army. i just done my med forms. but i was wondering if i join the army will this cause problems with me and my girlfriend. i lived with her for a year and she said it will be alright but i was wondering if any been in the same situation. (Preferbley i would like a womens point of view, who has had there boyfriend go in the army)

Continue to have fun and be prepared to be dumped half way through your phase 1. :numberone:

After reading some of your crap I can see that they will probably be ensuring you get on the train with a one-way ticket and move town PDQ.

You've lived with her for a year, you love her and she loves you, your relationship is strong

Yep she'll be taking it up the grinner by a large ethnic before you can say ONE - 2 - 3- ONE

Welcome to the army, the only mistress you will ever need

joanne4791 said:
If you are really serious about your relationship it will work and dont listen to the knobs on here.
first hand experience

What are you trying to say?

Are you the Hippokangutang from the gallery?

It will be really hard and she may end up resenting you. My partner joined last May, we'd been together about 2 years.

We've done our fair share of dumping eachother, but we never sleep on an argument so within a couple of hours we always end up back to normal.

Depends what your girlfriend is like. Some girls will be going out every weekend pulling the nearest bloke, and likewise with you, you may end up with a wondering eye.

Your relationship will be strained for at least a year while you do all your training. If you both have a future together then you'll wait it out.

joanne4791 said:
If you are really serious about your relationship it will work and dont listen to the knobs on here.
first hand experience

You're just bitter because you've got a face like a melted crisp packet, and no-one wants you anyway.

Moose.

Moodybitch said:
joanne4791 said:
yes and what do u look like you stupid slapper
and i as it happens have a husband who is in iraq.
so go get a life
Got the painters in luv?
The usual retort , eh Moodybint?

I think you're permanently getting redecorated going on your normal highly 'intelligent' posts.

Mong

Do you actually have any connection with the forces yet? Being the bike stand for the local garrison doesn't count.

IrishDoris said:
Moodybitch said:
joanne4791 said:
yes and what do u look like you stupid slapper
and i as it happens have a husband who is in iraq.
so go get a life
Got the painters in luv?
The usual retort , eh Moodybint?

I think you're permanently getting redecorated going on your normal highly 'intelligent' posts.

Mong

Do you actually have any connection with the forces yet? Being the bike stand for the local garrison doesn't count.
Nor does being a fat civvy in the TA.

Moved to London yet with Tinkerbell?

Moodybitch said:
Nor does being a fat civvy in the TA.

Moved to London yet?
Better than just being a fat civvy who's had more pricks than a hedgehog.

You can't really say civvy and ta in the same sentence. I'm sure if you ask a few questions on the RHQ forum, you will soon find out that I am subject to military law. I have an army number. The only number you have is your own telephone number on cards in the local telephone boxes.

Also,

You have the geographical know-how of a sceptic. :yawnstretch:

Sorry, my bad. It's Colchester isn't it...with your pint sized lover.

You are 80% civvy and 20% STAB.....majority rules.

You're still fat though.

[/img]

I've just pm'd Ms Bint to inform her that I don't remember that pic being taken, I have no idea where it couldn't been taken. Doesn't even look like me.

If it is me (which I doubt very much) those of you in the know will notice that the person in it seems to be wearing an old 'wooly-pully' jumper. Hence , not even a recent photograph.

Well done moody on that spectacular non-event.

Shouldn't you be working out how much benefit you will be receiving next week to look after your illegitimate brood. Or getting ready to stand on that street corner?

Latest Threads