Hey-ho, a-tshirt-flogging I will go (various £5.95)

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Aug 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Hello wearers of fine t-shirts, bargain hunters and car polishers everywhere.

I've just had the very tedious job of updating the ARRSE shop-let. As a result I've tidied up the t-shirt end-of-lines in to a sale list for £5.95 each including postage:

<table border="1"><tr><td>Design</td><td>Colour</td><td>Size</td><td>Quantity</td><tr><td>NAAFI Bar Reg</td><td>Wet sand</td><td>M</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>NAAFI Bar Reg</td><td>White</td><td>M</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>Seen your ARRSE</td><td>Wet sand</td><td>S</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>Seen your ARRSE</td><td>Sand</td><td>S</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Virtual General</td><td>White</td><td>L</td><td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Fox-e-Lady</td><td>Olive</td><td> girls S</td><td>1</td></tr></table>

I can get to the post office tomorrow, so might be a good time to get something before the Cornwall trip? The sooner I sell them all, the quicker I'll be willing to get Mr MH ones done. How's that for a motivator?

Obviously if you're reading this a while after I've posted you can expect some of those to be gone - I apologise in advance!

the shop is here

2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

The sale ones are at the bottom in red BTW.