Hey-ho, a-tshirt-flogging I will go (various £5.95)

Hello wearers of fine t-shirts, bargain hunters and car polishers everywhere.

I've just had the very tedious job of updating the ARRSE shop-let. As a result I've tidied up the t-shirt end-of-lines in to a sale list for £5.95 each including postage:

<table border="1"><tr><td>Design</td><td>Colour</td><td>Size</td><td>Quantity</td><tr><td>NAAFI Bar Reg</td><td>Wet sand</td><td>M</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>NAAFI Bar Reg</td><td>White</td><td>M</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>Seen your ARRSE</td><td>Wet sand</td><td>S</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>Seen your ARRSE</td><td>Sand</td><td>S</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Virtual General</td><td>White</td><td>L</td><td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Fox-e-Lady</td><td>Olive</td><td> girls S</td><td>1</td></tr></table>

I can get to the post office tomorrow, so might be a good time to get something before the Cornwall trip? The sooner I sell them all, the quicker I'll be willing to get Mr MH ones done. How's that for a motivator?

Obviously if you're reading this a while after I've posted you can expect some of those to be gone - I apologise in advance!

the shop is here