hey every1

Hi I'm very new to all of this so here it goes I'm claire I'm 26 from london and on here to maybe cheer some1 and make some1 smile x

Lol why won't it end well check lol and I don't no how to put them on and have been told that I may get a load of shit on here coz I'm a girl lol so alittle nervous

Lol why won't it end well check lol and I don't no how to put them on and have been told that I may get a load of shit on here coz I'm a girl lol so alittle nervous
They pick on all the girls. The meanies.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd advise taking a look around the site snd posting in some threads that piqué your interest and come across some people along the way - you won't open yourself up to be taken down that way

Enjoy 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noyou was that's why I said thanks a few people have told me what its like on here don't get why every1 is being so hursh but I suppose I gtta take it or block it right

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I noyou was that's why I said thanks a few people have told me what its like on here don't get why every1 is being so hursh but I suppose I gtta take it or block it right

This is "English" right? I only ask because I got lost after "I".

Mods can we O2 tag now? It'll just save the hassle later.

M

MrsBee

My lord woman did you drop your scrabble board?

I bet you got a B in GCSE English language before they changed the marking scheme didn't you?