Hey any fit gorgeous PTIs in here?

#21
Whats wrong with 4 arrses, plenty to go around!!
Though the gwar thing is something to consider....
 
#22
flowers said:
Stop cracking jokes, my ribs are hurting too much! I don't need you're classification thank you very muchly young boy! ;-)

I think my ginger hair, spotty face, low hanging boobs and 4 arrses speak for themselves!!!! :lol: :lol:
From that description I think you're a shoe in for Stabby's fit bird category!
 
#23
It's the gwar hair coming out of the 4 arrses (including clinkers) that's a worry :wink:

You know that you care what I think. You live for my approval :wink:
 
#24
StabTiffy2B said:
It's the gwar hair coming out of the 4 arrses (including clinkers) that's a turn on :wink:

I know that you don't care what I think. But I live for your approval :wink:
I thought as much! ;-)
 
#25
flowers said:
I love you stabtiffy, and I want you to have my babies
We can all change quotes :wink:
 
#27
Chances of getting a vest off a pti are very slim indeed
 
#29
Hmmm,

Not posted for a while... I'm on my PTI course in Hants at the moment, what a coincidence. Sounds like someones fishing for prey to embarrass on the course.

Or am I just paranoid.

And typing this with my knuckles!

Cheers easy!
 
#30
Oneshot said:
Chances of getting a vest off a pti are very slim indeed
You can can have all my fcuking vests! they look sh*t anyway..... also not all gym queens are plastic soldiers!
 
#32
You're only jealous because you want some stab loving. :wink:
 
#35
pentwyn said:
please may i have a pti too to keep me in shape
Might not be able to provide a PTI.

Will a 15lb sledgehammer being wielded by my good self do Yannie/Lawstudent/mercedes?
:mrgreen:
 
#37
StabTiffy2B said:
You're only jealous because you want some stab loving. :wink:
I think you will find that they would love to stab you. :lol:
 
#38
I live in Dorset which is next to Hampshire !! I also have the body of a "greek god" "ZEUS"
 
#39
Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
StabTiffy2B said:
You're only jealous because you want some stab loving. :wink:
I think you will find that they would love to stab you. :lol:
They may all act like that to their mates, but secretly they all love me (I know because most of them have said so :wink: )

pentwyn: No. You may not be gifted by my loving.
 

Top