Hey any fit gorgeous PTIs in here?

#1
Am looking for a hamdsome fella in hampshire area who knows how to treat a woman - other than hard passionate sex of course.



Get in touch...please!

Lush Lou
 
#3
lushlou said:
Am looking for a hamdsome fella in hampshire area who knows how to treat a woman - other than hard passionate sex of course.

In addition to or as an alternative to hard passionate sex?

If it's the latter, I don't foresee the phone ringing off the hook...
 
#6
ah, what a shame i don't live in hampshire!!!
I know how to treat a woman - Like my kite!
and if you want a real man, i'd leave the PTI's out of it!

OS
 
#8
Lou, all ARRSE men are "handsome fellas", nae, Adonii who know how to treat ladies. Make sure you go into Chat later on and I'm sure you'll be made most welcome! :lol:
 
#9
Hmm, PTI's, fit certainly, gorgeous perhaps, but literate, PC or otherwise, unlikely. :wink:
 
#10
PTI's in love with themselves..sorry Lou
 
#12
You called Lush? What can I do for you?
 
#15
flowers said:
Why specifically PTI's?
She likes men in vests Petal.

Maybe you should try "oop north" Lou, all men wear vests north of Luton.
 
#17
Officers_bird said:
oh stab please shaft me silly
I knew you'd beg me for it, eventually. :D

flowers said:
StabTiffy2B said:
You called Lush? What can I do for you?
Introduce her to some fit and gorgeous PTI's by all accounts! :lol:

Sarcastic? Me? .....Never!
Get back in your box. I'm still waiting for photos of you to see whether you go into the category of fit bird or gripper. :wink:

Send me pics, Lush, and you might be worthy of my attention.
 
#19
sandmanfez said:
Maybe you should try "oop north" Lou, all men wear vests north of Luton.

i only reserve my best string one for sundays. i can imagine it now adorned with crossed swords. i might have to re enlist!
 
#20
StabTiffy2B said:
flowers said:
StabTiffy2B said:
You called Lush? What can I do for you?
Introduce her to some fit and gorgeous PTI's by all accounts! :lol:

Sarcastic? Me? .....Never!
Get back in your box. I'm still waiting for photos of you to see whether you go into the category of fit bird or gripper. :wink:

Send me pics, Lush, and you might be worthy of my attention.
Stop cracking jokes, my ribs are hurting too much! I don't need you're classification thank you very muchly young boy! ;-)

I think my ginger hair, spotty face, low hanging boobs and 4 arrses speak for themselves!!!! :lol: :lol:
 

Latest Threads

Top