hey all - newbie alert!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by army_fiance, Jun 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as it says in the title - im new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself (couldnt see a thread where i could put this - so hope i have put it in right place!)

my fiance, Danny is in the infantry - has been for nearly 4 years, we have been together nearly 4 years, are engaged and are trying for a baby at the moment.

just thought i would say hello to everyone!!! :D
  2. Phew, you'll be safe in here.....almost
  3. lol im guessing safer in here than in the Naffi Bar??? :D
  4. You certainly are, but unless you have thick skin you would be better off at rear party.

5. Well, we tend to be more sociable and communicative in here. The NAAFI is not the place to be for a newbie really.

Welcome to the forum and those that seem sane, however are not :lol:

6. Good move lass! A little safer (but only a little!). Welcome to ARRSE, where the bark is NOT worse than the bite...
  7. im there too but seems very interesting on this site lol :p
  8. mmmm check out the feeding frenzy that your first post in the NAAFI kicked off :lol:
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You can move, but you cannot hide!

But I will keep you safe.

Seriously, you are much safer here.
  10. LOL i guess so :D
  11. Welcome to ARRSE, youll be fairly safe in here, if you go over to Rear Party just watch out for MingMong/MoodyBitch, she doesnt like new people.
  12. thanks for the warning hun but i have been on RP for a while now and already come across mingmong - she seems to have only bitten me once yet! :p
  13. Are you a typical gopping pads wife?
  14. ... Stab, that's gone down like a lead balloon! :thumleft:
  15. and what is your opinion of a typical gopping pads wife? :?