hey all - newbie alert!!

as it says in the title - im new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself (couldnt see a thread where i could put this - so hope i have put it in right place!)

my fiance, Danny is in the infantry - has been for nearly 4 years, we have been together nearly 4 years, are engaged and are trying for a baby at the moment.

just thought i would say hello to everyone!!! :D

Well, we tend to be more sociable and communicative in here. The NAAFI is not the place to be for a newbie really.

Welcome to the forum and those that seem sane, however are not :lol:

fastmedic

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good move lass! A little safer (but only a little!). Welcome to ARRSE, where the bark is NOT worse than the bite...

army_fiance said:
im there too but seems very interesting on this site lol :p
mmmm check out the feeding frenzy that your first post in the NAAFI kicked off :lol:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You can move, but you cannot hide!

But I will keep you safe.

Seriously, you are much safer here.

Welcome to ARRSE, youll be fairly safe in here, if you go over to Rear Party just watch out for MingMong/MoodyBitch, she doesnt like new people.

Filbert Fox said:
Welcome to ARRSE, youll be fairly safe in here, if you go over to Rear Party just watch out for MingMong/MoodyBitch, she doesnt like new people.
thanks for the warning hun but i have been on RP for a while now and already come across mingmong - she seems to have only bitten me once yet! :p

Are you a typical gopping pads wife?

M

Mr_Logic

army_fiance said:
StabTiffy2B said:
Are you a typical gopping pads wife?
and what is your opinion of a typical gopping pads wife? :?
I believe the correct answer to that was,

"You'll never know what sort of wife I'll be. We will all know that you are just a STAB!"

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Welcome, welcome, welcome. What time do you knock off?