• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

hey all - newbie alert!!

as it says in the title - im new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself (couldnt see a thread where i could put this - so hope i have put it in right place!)

my fiance, Danny is in the infantry - has been for nearly 4 years, we have been together nearly 4 years, are engaged and are trying for a baby at the moment.

just thought i would say hello to everyone!!! :D

Well, we tend to be more sociable and communicative in here. The NAAFI is not the place to be for a newbie really.

Welcome to the forum and those that seem sane, however are not :lol:

fastmedic

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good move lass! A little safer (but only a little!). Welcome to ARRSE, where the bark is NOT worse than the bite...

Filbert Fox said:
Welcome to ARRSE, youll be fairly safe in here, if you go over to Rear Party just watch out for MingMong/MoodyBitch, she doesnt like new people.
thanks for the warning hun but i have been on RP for a while now and already come across mingmong - she seems to have only bitten me once yet! :p

M

Mr_Logic

army_fiance said:
StabTiffy2B said:
Are you a typical gopping pads wife?
and what is your opinion of a typical gopping pads wife? :?
I believe the correct answer to that was,

"You'll never know what sort of wife I'll be. We will all know that you are just a STAB!"

Latest Threads