Hey all.... im new

Come on in and shut the door. You're causing a draught. While you're at the bar, mine's a pint.

kool_beans_842 said:
hiya i just want to say hi im kool_beans_842 hope everyone is well and hope chat to you all x :D
Ello, welcome to Arrse. Watch out for the alchos in the corner. They'll lear at you and try to insult you. Not to worry, we've all heard it before. :roll:

Just burp in their face or something.

And if anyone tries to stick there foot long schlong in you...then dont struggle, its easier that way..

kool_beans_842 said:
heya thank you... yeah ill be sure 2 get you a pint if you give me your money first haha x :)
It's the internet. How are you going to get a pint?

'be sure 2 get you'???

You obviously own a mobile telephone.

The Lord Flasheart said:
kool_beans_842 said:
heya thank you... yeah ill be sure 2 get you a pint if you give me your money first haha x :)
It's the internet. How are you going to get a pint?

'be sure 2 get you'???

You obviously own a mobile telephone.
Don't underestimate the awesome power that is being able to replace to, too, or two with a 2. God forbid that one should actually write a text message out in full and therefore incur the extra princely sum of 10p for going over the alloted space for one message. I own a mobile and always write words out to the full, though I must admit, on occasion, leaving out punctuation marks here and there. oh the shame :cry:

Death_Rowums said:
Don't underestimate the awesome power that is being able to replace to, too, or two with a 2. God forbid that one should actually write a text message out in full and therefore incur the extra princely sum of 10p for going over the alloted space for one message. I own a mobile and always write words out to the full, though I must admit, on occasion, leaving out punctuation marks here and there. oh the shame :cry:
Good drills, DR. Quite right too/to/two/2. Same here.

If anyone text messages me in 'text speak', I just delete the message without replying. I care not for knowing such people.

Latest Threads