hey all, I am new to all this.

I am considering joining the army but not sure who is the best regiment and what would suit my skills. I hold a British passport but not living there for a while yet. I do all the usual research on the www. but get the usual promotional garbage. I like the sound of intelligence as I speak Polish and German, maybe I could be of use in those countries? Could anyone tell me the pros and cons of the intelligence regiment please? I would prefer to be an officer rather than a GI, is there much difference?

Thx

P

PrinceAlbert

Int corps, not regiment.

We've been friends viz ze Germans, and ze polish for quite sometime now.

I am considering joining the army but not sure who is the best regiment and what would suit my skills. I hold a British passport but not living there for a while yet. I do all the usual research on the www. but get the usual promotional garbage. I like the sound of intelligence as I speak Polish and German, maybe I could be of use in those countries? Could anyone tell me the pros and cons of the intelligence regiment please? I would prefer to be an officer rather than a GI, is there much difference?

Thx
The only true way to evaluate your question is for you to set yourself on fire and then examine the results, are you a true leader?

"G.I." ? :? Are you a Yank? Surely you mean a Tom.

confused but think you are laughing at me. I know civy is a person not in the military but loggie?

A member of the Royal Lumberjack Regiment.

The most feared unit in the British Army (apart from the catering corps)!