Hetro Metro or Bi, just choose and move on

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Rattler, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lets start again

sorry today its been one of those days, my boss is a raging herma, who has more mood swings that a swingy thing that swings.

but because hes the boss and the way he is he gets away with murder, how can i deal with such a tw@t, apart from giving into his seductive charms and taking one for the team what else can i do

yes next time i shall engage brain fully,

thanks the rattled

2. What drugs are you on?????????????????????????????

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

:?
    If your boss is a harder person to understand and comprehend than you are, then I am frankly astounded.

I have absolutely no idea at all what your post is about.

4. If your interested in furthering your career do what id do, buy a slim fit shirt from Marks and Spencers, stick on some John Paul Gaultier, give him a sympathetic ear then let him spite f*ck your mouth a few times.

5. ...and.... HOLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

6. sorry today its been one of those days, my boss is a raging herma, who has more mood swings that a swingy thing that swings.

but because hes the boss and the way he is he gets away with murder, how can i deal with such a tw@t, apart from giving into his seductive charms and taking one for the team what else can i do

yes next time i shall engage brain fully,

thanks the rattled

7. My understanding level just went from "TOTAL WTF...?" to "I barely understand, and care even less..."

8. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Give 3 Para Mortars a call, invite them for a game of freckles and 'extra' fun.

Simples.

9. Like i say if its holed binned or other bad day bad rant

brain now engaged, thats life i suppose