Hetro Metro or Bi, just choose and move on

lets start again

sorry today its been one of those days, my boss is a raging herma, who has more mood swings that a swingy thing that swings.

but because hes the boss and the way he is he gets away with murder, how can i deal with such a tw@t, apart from giving into his seductive charms and taking one for the team what else can i do

yes next time i shall engage brain fully,

thanks the rattled

What drugs are you on?????????????????????????????

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
:?
The_Rattler said:
I am speaking from first hand Experience, that my boss is one of the above subject, but for some reason is the hardest person to understand and comprehend.

(Maybe I should hit on him and Make him go straight, you know take one for the team) :cry:

Do you have one of these at work and how do you deal with them :?

yip its been a bad day made worse by that jerk
If your boss is a harder person to understand and comprehend than you are, then I am frankly astounded.

I have absolutely no idea at all what your post is about.

The_Rattler said:
I am speaking from first hand Experience, that my boss is one of the above subject, but for some reason is the hardest person to please, understand and comprehend.

(Maybe I should hit on him and Make him go straight, you know take one for the team) :cry:

Do you have one of these at work and how do you deal with them :?

yip its been a bad day made worse by that jerk
If your interested in furthering your career do what id do, buy a slim fit shirt from Marks and Spencers, stick on some John Paul Gaultier, give him a sympathetic ear then let him spite f*ck your mouth a few times.

sorry today its been one of those days, my boss is a raging herma, who has more mood swings that a swingy thing that swings.

but because hes the boss and the way he is he gets away with murder, how can i deal with such a tw@t, apart from giving into his seductive charms and taking one for the team what else can i do

yes next time i shall engage brain fully,

thanks the rattled

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Give 3 Para Mortars a call, invite them for a game of freckles and 'extra' fun.

Simples.